Thread: Want antivirus for my nokia 5130

Want antivirus for my nokia 5130

Hi friends,
    One of my friend he told me to check out the mobile virus threats on the web, i checked it out and i found that my mobile is also to be secured by the virus threats. I am using a Nokia 5130 mobile phone, i use it for my daily purpose and i don't want to lose it. As my friend said that there are mobile viruses which affects the data of the mobile, my mobile is not secured and i want a antivirus for my mobile. So if anyone know better mobile antivirus for my phone then please suggest me, it would be appreciated.

Re: Want antivirus for my nokia 5130

There are numerous mobile sites which offers you antivirus, you can them by going on the net and search it to download. But most of the websites they provide fake antivirus or the expired antivirus tool. So if you really want then you can go to the google site and try to search "gallary9" website which is a great site which offers you all application which your mobile supports and all of them are absolutely free of charge.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is no need of antivirus and if you are infected with any virus then you can remove it easily, you don't need any antivirus. If you see there is an option available for removing viruses or some unsupportable files and worms. You can do this by connecting your mobile phone to the computer and then scan your mobile phone with your updated antivirus. If your antivirus finds a threat then delete it from the mobile and your phone will be clean.

You can go to the site which is called "zedge". Go on the net and in the google search you just type zedge and you will get a website where you can find the antivirus for your mobile phone and you can also download other applications from this site free of cost. I always go to this site and download the latest softwares, games, pictures, games etc. If you want then you can visit this site and fulfill your requirement. Hope you find a antivirus for your mobile.

As you have stated that you want an antivirus for your mobile phone and you want to secure your phone. If in case you are infected by some of the viruses then you can simply do a format of your phone which will clear all the threats from the phone. To do the format you need to go in the menu where go to the settings and go in phone setting there you will find a factory setting, select it and press ok, after that you will be asked for the code just type 12345 and press ok you phone will be restarted and the formatting is over.

What i have noticed that Nokia 5130 is alredy virus protected phone you don't need to install any kind of antivirus. Its a jave phone and there is no such java viruses or torjans present, if you download fake antiviruses that will affect your other nokia applications. Even i have the same nokia model & i haven't need any lind of virus for my phone to get secure from the fake viruses. So please don't listen others saying that you need a antivirus. Hope my post could help you to relax you from the virus troible.