Thread: Unable to transfer pictures from nokia n70 to computer

Unable to transfer pictures from nokia n70 to computer

Hi friends,
    I have recently bought a new mobile phone i.e "Nokia N70" and i am completely new to this phone. This is my first phone and i don't know how to use my mobile with my computer. I want to use my mobile with the computer to transfer my photos and some videos. I don't know how to transfer the data from my computer to the mobile. I have a cd which i got with the mobile and some kind of wire which is called usb. Please tell me how to transfer data from my phone to the computer.

Re: Unable to transfer pictures from nokia n70 to computer

You can connect your mobile phone with the computer with the help of Nokia PC suite which helps you to connect you with the phone and transfer the data. You can install it from the given cd in that you will find a software called nokia pc suite or you can it from the Nokia Suites site.
    It offers you to,
    1. To synchronize the calendar and contact entries
    2. You can transfer images and music easily
    3. You can use your phone as a modem for your PC for browsing internet.
    4. You can do the back up fo your phone files.

You can use "Nokia Photos" which is a free PC software, with the help of this you can manage all your photos and videos. It is specially designed to work with Nseries mobiles. It can be used to transfer, edit, organize and share all the pictures and videos which you take with your mobile phones. It can also load your Nseries mobile phone with hundreds of pictures and videos by transferring from your PC. It makes sure that the videos are converted to the right format which can easily play in your Nseries mobile phone.

You can transfer the pictures with the use of the usb cable. You need to connec it with your computer nad then and option will appear in your mobile phone, you have to choose the mass storage option in your mobile and your pc will see it as a usb drive. After that go to the my computer option and enter in it you will find a mass storage with a removable disk name. Do the double click and enter in the drive. It is important to note that if your are using mass storage option then it is important to know that you need to have memory card inserted in your computer to use it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Ther is another option available for you in respect to transfer data from mobile phone to the computer. You can transfer the data by using "Bluetooth". If you can then you will easily get the bluetooth device on any of the commercial electronic store at your nearby place, just buy it and you need to install the driver whichyou get with that bluetooth device. after installing the bluetooth driver in your pc try to syn your mobile phone by connecting it by making bluetooth on in your phone. After connecting it with bluetooth you can easily transfer the data from the phone to the computer.

The best thing to use your mobile with the computer is to have pc suite of your mobile phone. You can easily connect your mobile phone with your computer and by doing some setting which you get it when you connect it with your pc, just follow the steps when you connect your mobile ot the pc and finally your mobile will be connected. You can browse your phone with the nokia window which appears on the desktop after connecting the mobile or you can go to the my computer and from there you can browse it. Pc suite also helps you to use your mobile as a modem for internet surfing on the computer via gprs enabled mobile phone.