Thread: How to recover deleted pqservice?

How to recover deleted pqservice?

Hello friends,

I am using Acer Aspire 5633 laptop. But my problem is that I mistakenly formatted it's pqservice partition. I don't how to recover the deleted data from pqservice partition. I have tried many thing but nothing was helpful. If anyone know the solution over this pqservice partition issue, then please let me know that. I would greatly appreciate your any help over this problem.

Re: How to recover deleted pqservice?

Hi,

A 'pqservice' is nothing but the hidden partition and which is mostly used on the laptops. I don't know exact way to recover deleted pqservice partition. But I think you should try 'Norton Ghost', according to me this the only application that can restore your deleted pqservice data. My friend had same problem and he used the same trick. Please try this and let me know if you are able to restore deleted pqservice or not.

Hi friend,

I suggest you to take help from 'Acer support'. I think this is the ultimate way to get solution over your deleted pqservice. BUt have you tried to use recovery disks? if not not then please try use it. It might help to recover deleted pqservice. To rebuild PQService partition, you need your use recovery disc. I hope one of these two methods will definitely help you to sort out your pqservice issue.

Hi friend,

I don't think that there is any way to recover deleted pqservice. If you you want to create new pqservice, then please do the following process:
    • Go to http://www.acer.com/worldwide/
    • Then you need to select your country
    • Then click over 'more' from the 'Drivers & Downloads option
    • Then you need to choose product
    • Then download 'Post Acer Disk Formatter CD ISO Image' file and burn a CD-ROM with it.
    • Then you need to run this CD-ROM to create pqservice partition.

Hello friend,

I am also having the acer laptop. Before two months I was also deleted pqservice partition. At that time may fried told me to use 'recovery disks'. I did the same thing and successfully restored the 'recovery disks'. Why don't you use this method to recover recovery disks?. If it doesn't work then you need to contact your the vendor of your laptop. They may help you in this situation.