Thread: Wi-Fi problem of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone

Wi-Fi problem of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone

I am having the Nokia E75 Mobile phone which comes with the WLAN feature which is also known as the Wi-Fi. The problem which i am facing with this mobile phone is that the Wi-Fi of this mobile phone is not starting and if it starts sometime then not able to connect to the available wireless networks in the range of this mobile phone. So how can i resolve the Wi-Fi problem of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone.

Re: Wi-Fi problem of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone

You are having the Nokia E75 Mobile phone which comes with WLAN features which is used for connecting and browsing the internet using the wireless networks.If you are having the wireless network available for connecting. The problem that you are facing with the Wi-Fi of this mobile phone is that you are not able to connect the wireless network present at your place. But the main problem that you are facing is that most of the time the Wi-Fi of this Nokia E75 Mobile phone does not starts. There can be many reasons possible for this problem. I will advice you to restart the Nokia E75 Mobile phone if it is some software problem then it will be resolved by doing this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If after restarting the Nokia E75 Mobile phone the Wi-Fi wizard is not starting of this mobile phone then i think this is some serious software problem. I want to know that Wi-Fi of this Nokia E75 Mobile phone was working properly before or not. I will advice you to 'restore the factory settings' of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone for resolving the Wi-Fi problem of this mobile phone. After this the mobile phone setting will be stored to the factory settings.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think almost every problem can be solved of the mobile phones if the issue is related with the softwares or with the application of the cell phone can be solved by restarting the mobile or by running the resetting the mobile to factory settings of the mobile phone. If the Wi-Fi problem is not solved by the both of this then might be the software is not working properly or may be the software is corrupted. This issue will be solved only by flashing the mobile phones. It means that you will have to install the OS again in your Nokia E75 Mobile phone. Contact to the Nokia service center for this issue.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 18-02-2010 at 09:01 PM.

If the Wi-Fi of the Nokia E75 Mobile phone is not working after the restart or making it to the factory settings then it is possible that the hardware used in the Wi-Fi is not working or most probably it is damaged of your Nokia E75 Mobile phone. So take your Nokia E75 Mobile phone to the nearest Nokia Care center and tell them about this issue of the Wi-Fi of your mobile phone. They will check for the possible errors in your mobile phone and they will provide the proper solution for resolving this issue.

If the Wi-Fi of your Nokia E75 Mobile phone has started working after the restart or after the factory settings restore then you should do the following things for connecting to the Wireless network present at your place.
    • Run the Wi-Fi Wizard
    • Search for available wireless network available in the range
    • When found your network,Go to that network and select the network
    • After that connect to the network
    • Enter the password, if any.
    • Start web browsing.