Thread: Want themes for Maxx Mx463

Want themes for Maxx Mx463

Recently i bought a new mobile phone "Maxx Mx463" which i am using it from the last one week. This is a great mobile phone and very user friendly, I wanted to download some themes for my mobile phone but i don't know what type of file supports for the themes. I am really bored with the three inbuilt themes and want to change it with some good themes. It doesn't support the java and other files which can be used in it. My friends say that i can use other themes but i don't know where to find the themes. Please help me how can download other themes for my mobile.

Re: Want themes for Maxx Mx463

There is no such themes available for your mobile but you can use this application on your computer, it is called "Pocket Wallpaper 1.01". You can create themes and wallpaper for your mobile devices. by this tool you can crop and resize any image to fit on your mobile phone. With the help of this tol you can create themes for your mobile phone. If give the option to adjust colors for items displayed on the screen. Just fo to the web search and download it and try with your phone.

I think your mobile doesn't support any theme files and you cannot download any theme files for your mobile. I have searched about your phones compability that could support any file but unfortunately there are not such files. The themes which are available in your phone, you have the only option left you can use them and keep searching on the web for the content for your mobile, if any thing updates on web then on that day your problem will be solved.

If you want then you can go to the mobile site which is called "Zedge". Yo have to go to the google search and type in the box the above name and try to find your mobile phone on this site and see if they provide any result. If they provide then you can download it for free. I am not sure that the maxx brands mobile they have any kind of application on the net. As it is a kind of china mobile but i dont think the other files of the china they support this mobile. Hope this will help you out.

You should try to contact your mobile manufecturers or go to the dealer's palce and ask them about your mobile phone. Just let them know that what kind of problem you are facing with your mobile. If they provide sloution for you then well and good if not then you can change your mobile and buy new one. Before buying other mobile phone first check all the compability of your phone and then make your decision final. The best thing is to buy nokia mobile, because now most of the nokia mobiles they have bought new cheaper mobiles in the market.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"