Thread: How can i connect my iPhone to the car Aux?

How can i connect my iPhone to the car Aux?

Hey there, I am having an issue with the iPhone and i need to get the solution of this. I am using the iPhone. I want to know How can i connect my iPhone to the car Aux? so that i can listen the music on the stereo of my car. I am having the Cable of the phone and also having the adapter of same. SO let me know how can i perform the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks

Re: How can i connect my iPhone to the car Aux?

Which version of the iPhone you are using so that we can give you the exact solution of the problem that you are facing with the device. If you are having the V1 iPhone then you need an adapter for connecting the iPhone to your car. After that connect the headphone at one end and another to the MP3 and select the Aux mode on car's music system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For mounting the iPhone to your car you need a cable that will connect the phone and the player of your car together and nothing else. Just get the cable and then connect one part of the same to music player and another to the iPhone so that you can play the song from your phone to the stereo of your car that you are looking for.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Its completely dependent on the Cars deck that it supports the Aux or not if it is then you need to connect it to the iPhone with the cable which support connection as per you cars stereo need. The connection can be made between them with the help of the cable that connect them. Most of the CD Stereo supports the bluetooth also but not having the Good response.

You need a Stereo link cable if you are having the same then buy it from the market as it charge you about $15 without which you can not connect your device to the car. The Stereo link cable having both end same and having the ability to get into the iphone port as well as the Stereo port so that you can play any thing from the phone and listen to them with the stereo. You can also receive the call from the same cable. So go and have one t enjoy the music from iPhone to stereo player. Thanks