Thread: Want gtalk setup for my nokia 5130

Want gtalk setup for my nokia 5130

Hi everyone,
    I am in need of a "Gtalk" setup file for my "Nokia 5130" mobile phone. I want to install it in my phone to have direct access to have chat with my friends on this social community. I am searching it from many days but i am unable to find it on the web. If anyone knows where can i get the installer file for my nokia phone, it would be appreciated. I use gprs connection on my mobile phone but when i want to have a chat with my friends on gtalk i have to go the cyber to have chat. So please suggest me a good one.

Re: Want gtalk setup for my nokia 5130

You want the setup for gtalk. I am also using net on my phone but i don't use a particular software for a particular community. If you can find then there are numerous of applications for your mobile, like Fring, Nimbuzz, Palringo and many more, i don't know why you have just mentioned gtalk. If you do not need an application which cover other IM servers in the same application, and just want to login on google talk or msn, then you could simply use the official Nokia site "Ovi Store" there you can find your application.

You need a setup for gtalk for your nokia 5130 mobile phone then you need to go to the site where you can find your proper application by searching manually. You need to do, just go to the web and do a web search using google and type in the search box "gallery.mobile9" which will result you a website which contains the name as you mentioned in the search box. Go on that site and select your mobiles brand and model and search for the social network applications for your mobile and install it from their.

If you are using gprs on your nokia mobile phone then the best part of it is that you need to download operamini 4.2 for you phone which is the best browser for the nokia phone which enables you to surf web as if your are surfing it on the desktop. It also has a great feature, you don't need to download seperately gtalk as this browser helps you to connect with most of the popular IM's instantly. In the browser you can go to the google and login to the gtalk and have chat with your friends.

You can find it on the google mobile site if they provide a set up for the same for your mobile. If they don't provide then you can download other instant messanger application for your mobile which has the access to the gtalk from which you an login to your gmail account and you can have a chat with your friends. The applications also provide other IM's too in a single application you dont need other IM's to be installed seperatrly. If you want them then you can go to any mobile sites which provides these application for free and install it from there.