Thread: How is HTC Desire?

How is HTC Desire?

Hello, I am planning to buy a good mobile phone made by HTC company. I have seen one which is i am going to buy is HTC Desire. This mobile phone looks good by its design which is bit similar to the apple iPhone. Before i buy this product of HTC i would like to know each and everything about it like How HTC Desire is and how it performs in different conditions?

Overview of HTC Desire.

HTC Desire delivers intense brilliance, sharp contrast, and true colors on the expansive 3.7-inch AMOLED display. The 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor makes the phone incredibly responsive as you multitask from app to app without skipping a beat, while the instinctive HTC Sense experience lets you wield the power of the HTC Desire with the greatest of ease.

Stay in touch by using HTC Desire.

HTC Desire helps you to stay in touch with the different circles of friends or colleagues in your life. You can now easily access the groups which you have created on your phone as it would be on the surface for easy access to calling, messaging, emailing or simply checking up on social networking updates. In short you would be having shortcut on the home page by accessing which you can directly connect to your friends.

Dimensions and display of HTC Desire.

Yes you are right that HTC Desire looks very much similar to the apple's iPhone according to its big display screen. dimensions of the HTC Desire are 4.7 inches in height, 2.36 inches in width and 0.47 inches in depth which states that it is slim and beautiful phone to use. It weights around 135 grams which is an amazingly light weight from the android phone category. Display screen provided in the HTC Desire is of 3.7 inches with AMOLED capacitive touch screen with pinch-to-zoom capability having a resolution of 480 X 800 WVGA.

HTC Desire: Camera, Memory & Battery.

HTC Desire is an android phone introduced by the HTC which given an extremely good experience of using high configured phone. Camera used in this phone is of 5 megapixel with the Face detection capability, Auto focus and flash, Widescreen photo capture and Geotagging. Storage capacity of ROM and RAM in HTC Desire is 512 Mb and 576 Mb respectively. And maximum expandable memory support in this phone is 32 Gb and MicroSD memory cards are supported. Battery used in this mobile is Lithium-ion battery of 1400 mAh capacity which has capability to run up to 390 mins with WCDMA and up to 400 mins with GSM, this extends up to 360 hours for WCDMA and 340 hours for GSM in stand by mode.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Features of HTC Desire.

Features provided in the HTC Desire are as follows.
    1. Automatically lowers the ringer volume after picking up the phone.
    2. Mutes the ringer when the phone is flipped face down.
    3. Automatic back up to the microSD card such as SMS/MMS messages, bookmarks, Wi-Fi passwords etc.
    4. Google Maps.
    5. Photos application, Music, FM Radio.
    6. Social Networking.
    7. Bluetooth.
    8. HTC Widgets such as Bookmarks, Calendar, Clock, Footprints, Friend Stream, Mail, Messages, Music, News, People, Photo Album, Photo Frame, Search, Settings, Stocks, Twitter, Weather etc.
    9. G-Sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor.
    10. 3G, GPRS, WI-FI, Edge.