Thread: Features LG GD880 Mini Smartphone

Features LG GD880 Mini Smartphone

Hi,

I have a seen the news that Lg Unveils LG GD880 Mini smartphone at Mobile World Congress. I liked this mobile a lot. Can anyone tell me the features and specifications of LG GD880 Mini Mobile Phone ?? When its going to release in India and what is the price Lg mini???

re: Features LG GD880 Mini Smartphone

The highly anticipated LG GD880 Mini, which would have the smallest and thinnest full touch screen 3.2" in the market from LG has finally launched. I saw it briefly a few days ago, the design is elegant design and gives the phone a mirror look. The new interface "Social Network Connect" allows users to easily access the social web (aka Twitter and Facebook apps included). In addition, LG following the trend, has implemented a Social Network Feed to "push" notifications and updates of all contacts of the user.

It has a touch screen 3.2 ", a 5 megapixel sensor with face detection, wireless LAN, an A-GPS, 7.2Mbps HSDPA compatibility, a browser based on Webkit with stand HTML 5, a microSD slot, the DivX and Dolby Mobile, an accelerometer, an FM tuner, Bluetooth 2.0, all under the LG OS interface (S-Class ...). Note that this phone will have the functionality LG Air Sync, a system error "Cloud" for transfer and synchronize data between a server online LG's phone and computer via 3G or Wi-Fi's dimensions are 102 × 47.6 × 10.6 mm.

The LG Mini GD880 supports playback of mosaic, photos and movies, thanks to its internal machinery, but also to the large 3.2-inch screen that allows images to expand in the 16:9 format. It is perfectly compatible with most common file formats: JPEG, MP3, AAC, WMA and MP4 and besides this, has an integrated FM radio tuner and voice recorder. Price of LG GD880 Mini Smartphone in India is still not known.

With respect to the camera, I must say that despite its small size, the phone has a 5 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, FM radio and supports high data transfer rate 7.2 Mbps HDSPA. Almost at the height of any compact camera that can be seen when it is in the pocket. The same camera can also record video and has face detection, to make life easier for those wishing to use the phone as a first camera.

With a thickness of 10.6 mm and weighing 99 grams, LG Mini has a set of advanced features, including a three-way synchronization, called the LG Air Sync, which was previously only available in smartphones. This technology allows you to synchronize data on their phones with the information stored on PCs, including the history of visited websites. This means that these types of content like photos, videos, calendars and notebooks easily updated and accessible at any time.