Thread: Iphone Tethering : Connection keeps dropping out

Iphone Tethering : Connection keeps dropping out

Hi,

I have a Iphone 3G. My problem is that my Internet Connection Sharing is lost when making or receiving a phone call. Even sometimes I receive an error message after link the iPhone to the computer via Bluetooth. What is the problem ??? Why Iphone Tethering connection keeps dropping out ???

Re: Iphone Tethering : Connection keeps dropping out

You need to confirm that both your iPhone and your PC and your mobile phone plan meet the system requirements for Internet Sharing and make sure you have an Internet connection functional Safari on your iPhone by pressing and holding a new website. Use the iPhone's USB cable to Share Internet rather than via Bluetooth.

Make sure you are not accessing the Internet through another source other disconnecting network cables from your computer (except the USB cable that connects the iPhone), turning off the wireless network and unplug any other device that can access the network, such as a USB wireless adapter or CardBus wireless network adapter. Then try to open a web page. If loading, Internet sharing is should be working .

Reconfigure your iphone settings. Connect iPhone 3g to your computer with the USB cable that cam with the iPhone. You would be see a blue bar at the top of the iPhone screen, as shown below.. If you are not able to see the blue bar confirms that you have enabled Internet Sharing Settings (hit Settings> General> Network> Internet Sharing). If you do not see this option, contact your operator to confirm that it offer's Internet sharing.

If you are outside the coverage of your wireless operator, you may be in roaming mode. If so, you must have activated the option Settings> General> Network> Data Roaming to use Internet sharing. Roaming charges will apply. Check with your wireless operator for roaming if you check the extra fees. To see how much data you've sent and received by a shared connection, click Settings> General> Usage. On iPhone OS , using Internet Sharing data is shown separately from the data of the mobile network.

If you've enabled Internet sharing but still can not see the blue bar at the top of the iPhone's screen, check that:

* The iPhone is connected to your computer with the included USB cable.

* iTunes 8.2 or later installed.

* You can see the iPhone under Devices in iTunes.