Thread: Restart problem in nokia 3110c

Restart problem in nokia 3110c

Recently i bought a new 1gb memory card for my "Nokia 3110c" mobile phone. It was working fine before when the phone was using only 512mb memory card. But now from few days whenever i put the new 1gb memory card into my mobile it restarts automatically every time whenever i put the card. I don't know what is the matter but now i just wanted to solve this problem. Because of this problem i am not able to use my mobile phone. Please provide me any suggestion on this topic.

Re: Restart problem in nokia 3110c

I think your memory card is infected by virus and because of it you are not able to use your phone as it restarts automatically. You should do the format of your memory card by putting it in the card reader and do it two to three times. After formatting the memory card try to insert the memory card in your phone and check wheather your phone restarts or not. If your phone doesn't restart try to format the memory card once again in the phone for avoiding further problems.

I have noticed that the problem of restarting problem of nokia 3110c is by the following things which are done regularly by the people who own this nokia phone. The following lines mentioned below ahould be avoided to solve the problem of restarting of the phone:

1. You should not try to change themes.
    2. You should charge ur phone in ON mode.
    3. Remember dont fully discharge the battery of your phone.
    4. You should start charging up your phone when there is only a bar on Battery indicator.
    5. Avoid to erase calender notes.

Just follow the steps to solve the restart problem with nokia 3110c phone.
    This method can help you to solve your problem.

First remove the battery and Micro SD card from the phone and wait for about five minutes.
    After that switch On the mobile phone without inserting the memory card.

Now if the phone works well then follow the steps:

• You must do the restore Factory settings of your phowe from the Settings Menu.[default security code:12345]
    • If your phone works fine without the Micro SD
    • Then wait for about five minutes and Switch off ur phone
    • Now insert the Micro SD card
    • Switch On your Nokia 3110c phone.
    • As you can your phone will work fine.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you shoud try and check the memory which is causing your phone to restart, by placing it in other mobile phone and check wheather the other phone also faces same kind of problem. It the other phone also restart then you should contact your dealer from where you have bought the new memory, or if it doesn't then contact nokia care to sove this problem with respect to the problem of restarting. If your phone is in warranty period then you don't have to worry.

I can explain the causes and the solution by which the phone restarts automatically.

Cause 1
    By considering the Nokia 3110c mobile phone which has got 9MB of internal memory.

Solution
    You must keep the free space of phone memory between 350 to 500 KB, so to prevent Nokia 3110c from restarting.

Cause 2
    Most of the people has reported that their Nokia 3110c restarts due to some issues with their memory card.

Solution
    You can do on thing just remove the card try to get it formatted and then insert it back to the phone and do the restore factory settings.