Thread: Caller name not displaying on nokia 2680

Caller name not displaying on nokia 2680

Hello friends,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia 2680 mobile phone. It don't have any problem accept one. When I receive any call, I unable to see caller name on my mobile, just the word "call". I don't know why caller name not displaying on nokia 2680.
    Please help me to fix this problem.

Re: Caller name not displaying on nokia 2680

It seems that you have save all your contact in your mobile's phone memory and for this reason you are getting such type of problem. When you save your all contact in phone memory and when you use SIM card memory then you are your mobile unable to see contact that is save in phone memory. In this case you have to change all your use your mobile phone memory to see all contact. Just go to contact option of your mobile and select phone memory as your contact memory.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If the name and number are not displayed then it may be some network related issue. In this case you have to contact your mobile service provider to resolve this issue. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case wait for few days. If problem is not resolved than contact your network to fix this issue. It can be usually be solved by an over the air sim update.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to replace that SIM card with new one to fix this problem. Some times your mobile's SIM card become damaged due to water or some other factor.

Have you restart your mobile? If not then first restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing Restart process. I also have same problem and after performing this process I didn't get same problem again. Just turn off your mobile for few minutes and turn on.