Thread: Not able to transfer contacts from Micromax Q2 to computer

Not able to transfer contacts from Micromax Q2 to computer

I am having the Micromax Q2 mobile phone which i have purchased one month ago. I want to transfer the contacts stored in this mobile phone to the computer system. But i am having problem in transferring contacts from Micromax Q2 to Desktop computer. When i am connecting the Mobile with the Computer system using USB Cable i can only see the data transfer mode , webcam and Something like Comp option. But i cannot see to connect the mobile in phone Suite mode.

Re: Not able to transfer contacts from Micromax Q2 to computer

You are having the Micromax Q2 mobile phone and you are getting problem in transferring the contacts of the mobile phone to the desktop computer system for taking the backup. However you are not getting the option of connecting this mobile in the phone Suite mode for connecting to the computer system in your mobile phone. So you are not able to transfer the contacts messages and other information of your mobile phone to the computer system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

For transferring the contacts from the Micromax Q2 mobile phone to your computer system first of all you should install the phone Suite software in your computer system. The phone Suite software is provided with the Mobile phone in the Disc. Insert the phone Suite software disc in the CD/DVD ROM of your computer system and install the software properly in your computer system after that restart your computer system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not having the Software disc of the Micromax Q2 mobile phone with you then you can also download the PC Suite software for this mobile phone from the official website of the Micromax for this mobile phone.
    You can download the PC Suite or the Phone Suite software directly from here.
    http://www.micromaxinfo.com/products/q2.html

After installing the Phone Suite software for the Micromax Q2 Mobile phone in your desktop computer system you will have to install the USB Cable driver in your computer system so that the phone suite software can detect the Micromax Q2 mobile when you connect to your system according to the operating system that you are using in your computer.. You will get the USB driver in the installation disc or you can download it from here.
    http://www.micromaxinfo.com/products/q2.html

Now connect the Micromax Q2 mobile phone to the computer system and start the Phone Suite software of your mobile phone. Select the Com Port option in the mobile when prompted for the connection mode. If the mobile phone is detected by the phone Suite software then transfer the contacts , messages etc. If the mobile is not detected then go to the setting option in the software and select the Comp port option. Scroll down and select another Comp port available. Now the Micromax Q2 mobile will be connected in the Phone Suite mode.

dictionary

hi, i cant find my dictionary option while typing msgs!!

dictionary of Micromax Q2

Quote Originally Posted by apog View Post
    hi, i cant find my dictionary option while typing msgs!!
    I think that there is aleardy an inbuilt T9 Dictionary installed in the, so when you open any text messages or if you want to send any text messages, press the right button and check whether there is an option called Activate Predictive text or Activate Dictionary option and activate it, if it doesnt exist their then try to press the star button and check whether this options are available here or not.