Thread: Webcam not working of Zenith laptop

Webcam not working of Zenith laptop

I am having the zenith laptop and the issue which i am facing with this laptop from last two month is that the webcam of this laptop is not working. As i am not a very technical person so i am not able to find out the reason for this problem. The Webcam is not working of Zenith laptop. I need the solution for this problem very early. So hope that you people will provide the solution as soon as possible.

Re: Webcam not working of Zenith laptop

You are having the zenith laptop and the problem which you are facing with your zenith laptop is that the webcam of this laptop is not working. So i think this is the software problem of the webcam that you have installed in your laptop. So i will recommend you to reinstall the software of the webcam of the Zenoth laptop. This will solve the webcam issue of your laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You should have got the drivers sic of your Zenith laptop with the laptop itself from the Zenith because many manufacturer provides the driver disc of the laptop and desktops along with the it compatible with the operating system installed in the laptop or the desktop. Install the drivers disc and install the driver software properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not having the driver disc of the Zenith laptop that you are having then you can download the driver software for the webcam of the Zenith laptop according to the operating system that you are using in the laptop from the official website of the Zenith. Click on this link and directly download the driver for the webcam for you Zenith laptop according to the model number.
    http://zenith-india.com/Laptop_Drive...opDrivers.aspx

If you dont want to download driver software for the webcam of the Zenith laptop that you are having then you can directly update the driver software without downloading the software from the device manager of the laptop. Go to the device manager , right click on the webcam device and select the update driver option. Now the driver software will be installed automatically. After the update reboot the Zenith laptop.

I think this is not the driver software issue with the Zenith laptop you are having and the problem of the webcam. I think the webcam of this laptop is not working because the webcam of the laptop has been disabled. You will be able to use it after you enable it again. For enabling the webcam go to the device manager and right click on the webcam and select the enable option. If after enabling it the yellow colored mark is shown on the webcam then you will have to install the driver software otherwise the problem is solved.