Thread: Want Google street view application for iphone

Want Google street view application for iphone

Hi guys,
    I am using Apple Iphone 3G from the last six months and it works fine. Till now i have not came across any kind of problem with my iphone. Recently i have installed Google Earth application on my 3G iphone and it works great on. As i have seen that there are other applications which have more features with their applications. I want feature of street view on google earth application. I am seeking it from the past one week and i have not came across with any good solution. So if anyone knows any suggestion on this then please provide me.

Re: Want Google street view application for iphone

I think you have not came across with the option in the google earth application. It has the option of street view by which you can view according to the street and if you want to navigate from one place to another then it is the best choice. If you dont find then you can use the default Maps application on your iphone to navigate. You just need to drop a pin and click the little man like icon on the left of the pin label and follow the directions.

I think you are using the older version of google earth for the mobile. You need to update your google earth software which will let you see the street view as the new application has more features like

1. You can see your location on a map even if you don't have GPS on your mobile.
    2. You don't even need to enter your starting point.
    3. You will be getting turn-by-turn GPS navigation with voice output.
    4. You can view street-level imagery of businesses and turns in directions.
    5. You can see your friends' locations and share yours with them.
    6. It has a real-time traffic helps you find the fastest route.

Recently i came to know that the os of the iphone is getting upgraded and the apple people has released the "iPhone OS 2.2". The apple has released iPhone OS 2.2. with all new features which are listed below:
    The os has improved the maps and the gps navigation for better navigation through the maps.
    It has,
    • Upgraded with Google Street View
    • Upgraded public transit and walking directions
    • Also displays address of dropped pins
    • You can share location via email

You can use "AT&T Navigator" which i feel it is a great gps program for the iphone. It transforms your iPhone 3G or 3GS into navigation application with the voice-guided navigation system that can help you from turn-by-turn driving directions. You have to subscribe as it needs a subscription charge which will appear on your AT&T wireless bill. You can choose between monthly and annually subscriptions. You can also shake to set a route with your home address by shaking your iPhone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"