Thread: Installing AptBackup in iPhone

Installing AptBackup in iPhone

Hi,
    I had lost some my application when I had run a update before. Now I had jailbreaked my iphone and I want to install AptBackup. My friend had installed the software in my phone but now I worry that if run the new updates the this will be gone. How to re-install that back again. Does it is possible to generate the application back again in my phone.

Re: Installing AptBackup in iPhone

If your iphone works slow then better update your firmware. It will improve the performance of this and the same than can initiate the working of new jailbreak application. The application Aptbackup can be found and downloaded on Cydia. You nee Cydia support for that. Open Cydia and go to the Search tab. Type aptbackup and then click Install then Confirm.

You can backup and restore your iPhone using this tool. When you install that you can see the icon of AptBackup. Run it. The first click Backup to back up your applications. Then perform a sync with iTunes to the list of applications is stored on your PC. To restore your application after a new jailbreak, download and install new aptbackup this time then click on Restore.

I had too installed Aptbackup. The result went beyond my expectations. This lies not only for Apt Backup reinstalled without difficulty all applications but als the application can be easily recovered from Cydia. What happen in my case after running the firmware update the configuration settings were not been overwritten by the update, and I find myself with so many of my applications in the state where I had left before the update, only the order of icons on the Springboard was lost.

If you lost your application then you can recover that back from Cydia if the same is still available on it. There are other multiple application also available on the same. Here are the steps you must do. First run apt Backup and click on Backup. Then update the firmware through iTunes. After that jailbreak with QuickPwn and then reinstalled Apt Backup. Now launched it and then Restore. Wait for it downloads and installs all packages.

AptBackup is a nice utility. You can see that after a update your contacts is actually a bit faster. There is a quiet a big improvement in the module to update the App Store the icons return to their original position after the update. When there are multiple updates to applications, it is not always possible to do at once. This is an essential need.