Thread: Problem Syncing iTunes with Motorola

Problem Syncing iTunes with Motorola

Hi,

When I am trying to sync my Motorola Droid with itunes, iTunes unexpectedly quits while syncing to your Motorola Droid. Sometimes iTunes restarts by itself when using iSync. what may be the issue ??? How do I solve my problem Syncing iTunes with Motorola ???

Re: Problem Syncing iTunes with Motorola

Ensure that you are using the latest versions of iSync and iTunes. You can use Software Update to update the software easily. Make sure your Motorola phone with iTunes has enough power. Charge for at least 1 hour before synchronization. After using iTunes to sync music to your Motorola phone with iTunes, wait at least 15 seconds before you synchronize your calendar or contact information for iSync.

Reinstalling the iTunes phone should solve this problem:
    1. Quit iTunes.
    2. Go to the / System / Library / Extensions folder.
    3. Open the Extensions folder.
    4. ITunesPhoneDriver.kext drag the file to the trash.
    Note: You may be prompted to enter your Mac OS X manager and password when you move this file to the trash. Enter your name and password if prompted and click OK.
    5. Download the latest version of iTunes.
    6. Perform a custom installation of iTunes and ensure that only the "iTunes Phone Driver" is checked as shown below.
    7. Restart the computer when prompted.

If your Motorola phone Syncing iTunes is playing music, the music may momentarily pause while syncing in iSync. Don't perform a master reset on the phone while it's being used by iSync or iTunes. Never Disk Utility or iPod Updater with your Motorola phone featuring iTunes and Music stored on a memory card that's formatted as FAT-16—not HFS.

I found a great application which enables you to synchronize your iTunes Droid. Many of you really so sure. First Download DoubleTwist (PC | Mac) - install, DoubleTwist launch - Register or create a new account, The program will take a minimum import files in iTunes - while you're doing to continue to the next step, Connect your Droid to your computer with USB cable. In the home screen, display Notifications, Select USB connected, Select Mount, Set the synchronization settings you want or you can manually drap and drop things to your Droid