Thread: My email doesn't update itself - x10 mini pro

My email doesn't update itself - x10 mini pro

I presently got my Xperia x10 mini pro nowadays and so far I have noticed that my email doesn't update itself, I have to do it physically but it seems like the phone should be able to do that. I use a hotmail account on my phone and I would similar to to be familiar with if the email can update itself, if I have to wait for 2.1 to have this difficulty determined or if it's just amazing that I'm missing. And from time to time the phone will say "Does not connect" when I do try to bring up to date it but it hasn't done it in the most recent few hours. In addition, there isn't any alter in my real email account. I could read an email on my phone and still half an hour later that very same email will be careful new and unread. Is there any way to solve these issues?

Re: My email doesn't update itself - x10 mini pro

The stock email function doesn't mechanically check for emails in the sony ericsson mobile for that you have to install the email application which will sort these problem of the automatic update of the stock market.The stock market update happens with the help of an email application that you have to download form the market or from the website.

As you have mentioned that these issue can be resolved with the help of the email application which will update the stocks automatically so i have searched a lot on the websites and fail to find any information about the same. So, please provide a solution to overcome and fix these problem any recommendation will be helpful.

There are a number of the Mail application available in the market and on the internet from where you can purchased it but among all of them the K9 Mail application is the Best for the stock updates. It will update all the current activity that is taking place in the stock market and you needn't have to make any manual changes in the email settings.

I have downloaded the application from a website and it didn't run and at a standstill had the same issues where I had to erase on phone and then on computer. At smallest amount the stock email could inform when I was receiving a new email, however. I sent out a examination email and while my stock application picked it up, K-9 motionless didn't see but checked constantly! That's still of poorer quality! I just want impressive like the email I had on my Windows Mobile cellular phone.

If you are not able to install the Emailer application form the website then the best option available to you is that go to the customer care desk of the Sony mobiles and get the problem done there. If your phone is new then ask for the replacement for the phone as there may be some problem in the phone and the email application is not working properly in that phone.