Thread: Pc suite for china mobile YXTEL

Pc suite for china mobile YXTEL

Hello friends,
    I have my China Mobile YXTEL and i am using it from the last three weeks. I want pc suite for my mobile phone to access internet on my pc. I have aircel sim card in which i have activated unlimited plan for the internet. As i have noticed that we can use our mobile as a modem to access internet on our pc, i can connect my mobile to pc as a mass storage but that is useless to surf internet on pc. I am in a need of a pc suite for my phone as soon as possible.

Re: Pc suite for china mobile YXTEL

As per your need i think i have a solution for you. There is a tool which is called "Mobile Phone Tools 4.04", it is a great tool to access your phone via pc. It acts as a pc suite for any mobile phone and you can connect it to access internet. It is a certified tool for sybmian and other phones. You can get it thorugh the net as it is easily available. Download it and install on your computer and after that synchronize your cell phone. You can access your mobile contacts, calend etc when you sync mobile to your pc.

Hi guys,
    As i have notived that there has not been made any pc suite for the china phone and it is the problem with most of the users. You can only be able to access your mobile in your pc as a mass storage and wont be able to use internet in your pc via mobile phone. And if you want to confirm then you can go to the manufecturers place and you can ask them about pc suite if any. From the last couple of days i am also searching for the same.

I think if you do the same method what i ahve done then you will be able to use internet via your mobile. You just want to have micromax q3 pc suit to connect ur phone to the pc.

After installing it just open the pc suit and go on setting in general and
    change com port
    Go to create connection and choose new or modify.

Aircel setting for your mobile:
    Name: aircel
    Access Point Name: aircelgprs
    Number: *99***1#
    After that click on new and create

Some times when you follow prompts when installing modem you just have to
    click on continue anyway, when the connectin created succesfully then click on the dial up and use net on ur pc.

I think you should go to this forum site and just take a look you will find three rar files where you will get the pc suite for your mobile. It has three suites in the rar file just do the double click on it and extract the files in the appropriate location in your computer. After extractng the files you have to install the pc suite in your computer. After installing connect your mobile phone to the pc and see wheather your mobile connects to the pc through pc suite. If it get connected than enjoy internet on your pc.

China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a good news for you. After searching for the pc suite for china mobile on the net for hour an hour finally i have found the way to have a pc suite for your mobile. Go to the google search and in the search box type "shareflux", after doing that you will find a website with the same name and on that website you will find the drivers and softwares for the china mobiles. You can also get pc suite for your phone, but the only thing is you have to register on that site.

hi
    i have a china yxtel x.e88 mobile i want it's pc suite to conncet pc plz guide me

Quote Originally Posted by toqeer View Post
    hi
    i have a china yxtel x.e88 mobile i want it's pc suite to conncet pc plz guide me
    First of all I would like to ask you that, whether you havent got any cd/dvd in the mobile phone box package because if you havent got it yet then you can simply go to the manufacturers site and download its pc suite software and install it on your pc. As a refrence you can also use the manual provided with it to make a mobile to pc connection.

I was bye a YXTEL E2i mobile but provider does not provide any PC suit CD and
    provider site does not provide any PC suit software to their website.
    so please tell me how i access the mobile via data cable.
    please help me as soon as possible.
    Last edited by chiranjib1986; 27-04-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chiranjib1986 View Post
    I was bye a YXTEL E2i mobile but provider does not provide any PC suit CD and
    provider site does not provide any PC suit software to their website.
    so please tell me how i access the mobile via data cable.
    please help me as soon as possible.
    As all china mobile phone are brandless or without any manufacturer behind it, hence it doesnt has a proper pc suite or driver for it that can be installed on the computer. But there are some pc suite available for china mobile phone which sometimes work and other time doesnt, you can check and download them and check whether it works or not from here - China Mobile Phone Pc Suite
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

dear sir i v bought a yxtel c9 set after using i recognised dat i cannot add games or any other applications nd cannot change its sms ring tone nd da orgganiser is also not working properly v u any soloution dat i can change da OS of da version c6 in c9 bcoz i v checked out c6 nd it is very good further more can i upload ava in it w8ing 4 ur reply

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy121 View Post
    dear sir i v bought a yxtel c9 set after using i recognised dat i cannot add games or any other applications nd cannot change its sms ring tone nd da orgganiser is also not working properly v u any soloution dat i can change da OS of da version c6 in c9 bcoz i v checked out c6 nd it is very good further more can i upload ava in it w8ing 4 ur reply
    You should check from the yxtel c9 mobile phone manual, like what all types of file format it supports. Have you tried to install either java file or .nes file or either .mrp file in the mobile phone and checked if it supports either of this file formats. For installing the same, check out some threads from here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile