Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-02-2010

Problem with 8 GB Kingston Micro SD card

Hi friends,
I have "LG Verizon EnV3" mobile phone with 8 GB kingston micro sd card, which i am using it from the last one year. But a couple of days ago, I am facing problem with my sd card after i accidentally formatted my memory card from my lg env3. Whenever i try to move a picture or any file to the memory card, it says that memory is full. After this kind of message i went to the memory option and then to the memory usage in the memory card option, it said that i have used 0 of 0 MB. It made me frustrated and i tried several methods but i was not able to use my memory card back. Please give me some kind of solution.
Old 15-02-2010

Re: Problem with 8 GB Kingston Micro SD card

I think that you should check that your Kingston 8GB micro sd card of your EnV3 mobile phone is not infected by any kind of virus which would be responsible for your memory card and corruption. So i will suggest you, better to check it as you are getting a message and not able to use your memory card. There is a simple way to check the your memory card infection with the use of card reader which is easily available in the market. It will provide better option to check the virus infection and i would recommend you to update your antivirus.
Old 15-02-2010

As halina said, if you want to format your memory card then you need to do some basic to perform formatting the memory card.

1. Connect your LG EnV3 phone to the pc and with Kingston MicroSD card inserted in the phone.
  2. Connect phone and pc via USB cable.
  3. If the Micro sd card is not accepting by the pc as a disk drive.
  4. Then remove the memory card from LG EnV3.
  5. Format your memory card using card reader.
  6. Try some files to transfer in the memory card after formatting it, if the card accepts the file then the problem is solved.
  7. Insert the memory card in the phone and enjoy.
Old 15-02-2010

You need to do one thing which can be helpful in solving your problem. You need to install a software on your phone which can help you to recognize your memory card and will not have any kind of problem in the future. It can be transmitted in your memory card via bluetooth or usb. After transferring it you need to go to the file explorer and find the file and install it. I am using blackjack2 which helps me to recognize my card. And i hope it will help you too.
Old 15-02-2010

I was also having same kind of problem but it got solved by scanning my sd card with the help of antivirus in the phone. The problem which you are facing is not the memory card problem, you need to scan your memory card with both pc as well as mobile phone. If in case your problem is not sovled the only thing which is left is to format you memory card which helps in many cases to get out of it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,