| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: access internet with my laptop using my bluetooth
Well there is a way through which you can make the device that is laptop to get connected to internet using a bluetooth device. The thing is how do you want the system to be connected with. A cellphone? You can make use of a cellphone and enable the system to be connected to internet by following the steps as given below:
- First you need to turn on the Bluetooth enabled cell phone and turn on the Bluetooth connection software.
- The allow the phone to be discoverable.
- In Windows Vista on the laptop go to My Bluetooth Places.
- No w you need to select View Devices in Range.
- As it is been done you need to make sure that the discovery process is complete, you should see the icon for the cell phone.
- Right-click on the icon and select Discover Available Services.
- Try to connect to your cell phone right-click on the Dial-Up Networking.
- Select Connect Dial-up networking.
- The phone will ask if you want to accept the connection request, decline or add to paired.
- The last step pairs the phone and laptop and performs the connection request.
- You will be prompted to enter a PIN code to pair up the devices, the PIN is entered in the cell phone.
- A dialogue box appears asking for user name, password and the phone number of your ISP.
- Click on the dial button to complete the connection.
This will help your system to get connected to internet well using bluetooth.