Thread: Need Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop drivers for Windows 7 operating system

Need Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop drivers for Windows 7 operating system

I am having the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop which initially came with the Windows 7 operating system but after that i installed the Windows Vista operating system by removing the Windows 7 operating system. But now i have again installed the Windows 7 operating system in this laptop but i am not having the drivers for this laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. So i want Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop drivers for Windows 7 operating system. From where i can get it.

Re: Need Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop drivers for Windows 7 operating system

You are having the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop which comes preloaded with the windows 7 operating system and after that you installed the Windows vista operating system by removing the Windows 7 Operating System in this laptop. Now you have again installed the Windows 7 operating system by removing the Windows Vista operating system. But the problem is that you are not having the drivers for this laptop for the Windows 7 operating system and you dont know where you can find the driver softwares.

Many manufacturer provides the driver disc of the laptop and the desktop with the product itself according to the operating system installed it it. May be you also have the driver disc with this Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop for the Windows 7 operating system. So install the disc in the DVD/CD Rom of the laptop and install all the drivers properly. This will resolve the issue.

If you are not having having the driver disc of the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop for the Windows 7 operating system then you will have to download the drivers from the website of the Toshiba. Go to the product support section on the website of the select the laptop model number of the laptop and download the driver for the Windows 7 operating system.

According to me you should make the disc of the driver which you will download for the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop from the website of the Toshiba for the Windows 7 operating system. This will be used for the future purpose if you will format the system in the future and reinstall the Windows 7 operating system. So make the copy of the drivers for you on the CD/DVD and also make one make on the hard drive of your computer system.

If you are not getting the drivers for the Toshiba Satellite T115 laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system on the website of the Toshiba or else you are having problems in downloading then you will have to contact the service center of the Toshiba for the solution of the driver issue of your laptop. They will install all the driver software in your laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.