Thread: Unable to recover data on Nokia N95

Unable to recover data on Nokia N95

Hi friends,
    There is a problem with my phone "Nokia N95". I made a deep reset according to the O2 shop and now i am not able to recover my data from the phone. I am using this phone from the last 6 months, one day i found out that there is a virus in my phone and i was not able to perform anything in my phone, so i made a deep reset and after doing it my phone software crashed. I lost my all the messages and contacts. Is there any way to get my lost data from the phone. I am in help right now.

Re: Unable to recover data on Nokia N95

I have a quite simple solution for your problem. Do the things which is mentioned below:

Try to connect your mobile phone with your pc through pc suite.
    Download a software which is called "PC Inspector" file recovery and install in your computer.
    When you have connected your phone through your pc then go to the PC suite and then to File Manager.
    Do a double click on the Nokia n95
    Now you can see your phone in your pc.
    After that run the recovery software.
    There you need to give the path of the drive or folder you want to recover it.
    It will take some time, when the data is recovered you should save the data from the option.

And finally your data is recovered.

If you want to recover your data from the memory card then try "FileScavenger". I use this toll to recover my data from my phone when accidently deletes some data. TO use this software you have to spend some amount of money to buy this software. I am sure that yo can see the deleted files which is recovered by thos software but won't be helpful in recovering it untill you pay for the software. In the software click on the search button if it doesn't find don't worry try putting * after you search your term and once again try to find.

There is another software for data recovery which can help you to recover the data. "BadCopy Pro" which is the leading data recovery software for most of the drives which are in daily use like floppy disk, CD, DVD, memory card, Zip disk, USB flash drive and also ti covers other storage drives. It can easily recover and rescue corrupted data or the lost data from damaged, unreadable, formatted drives. It can work with most of the operating systems like Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP/2003/Vista.

As if you want to recover your data from the phone you need to attach your phone to pc and use it as a mass storage. After that use "Power Data Recovery" which is a risk free and read only data recovery software which helps you to recover your data after accidently deletion of the data. It is a very useful and easy to use to recover data, that examines your inaccessible hard drives and other drives for damages and corruptions helps to recover data back.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I'll suggest you this tool "Data Recovery Software Tool 1.0". It is a tool which helps you to recover the data from hard drive. It is the most advanced technology software to recover data. This tool perform the data recovery from crashed drives to recover the lost data. It is a very easy software which can be used by any person, he doesn't any kind of knowledge to use tis tool and it is very helpful in recovering the data from the drives which damaged or crashed by any kind of dangerous virus.