Thread: Specification of Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera

Specification of Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera

I want to purchase the new digital camera for myself which should be fully touchscreen because i like the touchscreen devices. I think Sony has some of the touchscreen digital cameras in its portfolio. I have searched on the internet and found the Sony Cyber-shot TX1 digital camera and i liked it. So i want the specification of Sony Cyber-shot TX1 digital camera.

Re: Specification of Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera

You want to buy the new digital camera for yourself which should not have any physical keys to operate which means that you want fully touchscreen digital camera and you are right the Sony has some of the touchscreen digital camera in its portfolio. From that you have selected the Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera for yourself and you want alla the details of this digital camera as soon as possible. So dont worry we are here to provide you the details of this digital camera.

The Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera is very stylish and good looking digital camera launched by the Sony in the market which has the full touch screen display panel that means you don't have to operate this digital camera from any keys only finger touch will do. The screen size is 3" with full touchscreen and comes with the 10.2MP camera lens and 4X optical zooming option.

Features list of the Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera which are embedded with this digital camera.
    • 10.2 Megapixel Back-illuminated “Exmor R” CMOS Image Sensor
    • Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
    • 3" Clear Photo LCD Plus Touch Screen
    • BIONZ Image Processor
    • Anti Motion Blur Mode
    • Sweep Panorama mode
    • HD Movie (720p)
    • High speed shooting
    • Optical SteadyShot image stabilization: reduces blur caused by camera shake resulting in crisper clearer images
    • Easy Touch Screen Interaction
    • Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN) Mode
    • Dynamic Range Optimizer Standard and Plus
    • In-Camera Retouching Tools
    • Wide zoom display
    • PhotoTV HD
    • PHOTOMUSIC

This Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera can also take the videos in the high definition mode with the 720p high-definition MPEG4 recording format. You can record up to 29 minutes or upto 2GB of storage space HD movie in 720p format. This digital camera is capable of taking 10 photos in 1 seconds using the sequence image capturing feature of this digital camera. So you should go for this digital camera because according to me this is the best touchscreen digital camera in the market.

So here we have provided you all the details of the touchscreen Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Digital Camera as you wanted and we hope that this information will help you in purchasing this digital camera if you have liked the features and technology given by the Sony with this digital camera. There are some more digital cameras which have touchscreen features available from the Sony.