Thread: Pc Suite for Gfive U800 mobile

Pc Suite for Gfive U800 mobile

Hi friends,
    I am using "Gfive U800" mobile phone and i am not able to connect it with my pc though i am having the usb cable. Most of my friend told me to use the pc suite to use with your pc. But i don't have any kind of pc suite installed in my pc and need a suggestion for the pc suite for my phone. Also if you can help me for giving me the tips for the gprs connection setting fo my phone. I am using windows xp and internet explorer as a default browser.

Re: Pc Suite for Gfive U800 mobile

As you have stated that you want a pc suite for your phonw and you wanted to conect it with the pc and useit. Here is the solution, you can find application which is very helpful to connect any kind of mobile phone to the pc. "Mobile Phone Tools 4.04" software is an ultimate solution for your problem. You can get it from the net easil. It synchronizes your pc with your mobile phone. It allows you to access your mobile contacts, calendar and tasks will always be in sync with your pc.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you don't require a pc suite for your phone because to syn with pc it has an inbuid connectivity solution. When you connect your mobile phone with the pc you will be asked to select an option from the given accessbility. You have to select as mass storage as a default usb connection. It will appear as a usb drive in my computer and you can easily transfer your data from pc to your mobile phone.

GPRS setting for Gfive mobile phone.

First of all you need to go to the "services" there you go to the Data Account and then to GPRS.

Then select an empty account like "Account 8".

After that you have to edit your account as follows:

1. Account Name: Gprs1 (It can be anything)
    2. Acces Point Name: It should be you operator's APN. (like airtelgprs.com)
    3. User Name: It should be blank.
    4. Password: Blank
    5. Authauntication Type: It should be Normal

Your data account settings for gprs is done. Now click on done and save the setting.

You need a pc suite that might most of the people have replied you in regards to the driver. As far as your query about configuration setting for gprs that can also be sovled. You need to do is that, the operator which you are using in your phone, contact the customer care of that operator and ask them to provide you the setting for the gprs for using the internet. The setting depends upon the phone model and which is important to specify when you place your request. After that if any query comes in your mind related to gprs then please contact you operators customer care.