Thread: Information on Garmin-Asus M10 and A50 Smartphone

Information on Garmin-Asus M10 and A50 Smartphone

I have read that Garmin-Asus is going to release two new smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. I am also looking forward to buy one for myself by the end of this year atleast. I have read about the Garmin-Asus M10 and A50 smartphones from Garmin-Asus. But I am unable to retrieve much information on them. What are their expected prices? When are they going to launched? Are there any other mobiles that I may also look forward to?

Garmin-Asus M10 Windows Mobile

Yes, it is been officially announced by Garmin-Asus- a joint venture of Garmin Ltd and ASUSTeK Computer Inc that the M10 a new Windows Mobile platform smartphone is going to be introduced at this year's MWC show. There is not yet any release date finalized for the release of this latest mobile phone from Garmin-Asus. But it is being rumored to release by the end of first half of 2010.

Android Mobile Garmin-Asus A50 launched

It was yesterday that the news of the launch of Android Mobile Garmin-Asus A50 was made official. It is a brand new touchscreen smartphone which is powered by Android. The main feature as till now is the Garmin navigation with also includes voice prompted directions. This new mobile will be showcased in the Mobile World Congress 2010 and is expected to be available by the end of 2010, but this is not yet official.

Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M10 and A50 Mobiles at MWC 2010

I am also keeping track of all the mobiles that are going to be introduced at the MWC 2010. By the end of MWC 2010 I am also going to narrow down on a mobile phone for me. Last night I also read about the introduction of Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M10 and A50 Mobiles. I only that the Garmin-Asus Nuvifone A50 has a QWERTY touchscreen keyboard which makes it much easier to text messages.

Mobiles at MWC 2010

There are a number of mobile phones that are going to be launched at the MWC 2010 festival. This is going to be a great opportunity for everyone to get a glimpse of all the new mobiles from all manufacturer around the world. The M10 smartphone from Garmin-Asus is useful for professionals to be in touch with contacts related for business and personal purpose. It is been prepared for Windows Mobile 6.5.3 platform.