Thread: Online store for samsung phones

Online store for samsung phones

Hi friends,
    I am in need of a good online store for samsung phones. I am using a samsung phone and want some good games, softwares and other mobile application for my phone. If i search for the application on the net i get site but further after downloading it the application doesn't work on my phone. As there are several other stores like Ovi store for nokia phones and I tune for iphones. I need to know if there is any sotre for samsung as other mobile brands have.

Re: Online store for samsung phones

Hey friend don't worry as other mobile brands have their own official sites or store for their phones, Samsung has too. I don't know how you are saying that you want the online store for samsung phones. I think you haven't properly searched on the net. I am using samsng phone too and downloading application from the samsung's official site. If you want then you just on the search site and there you need to write "samsungapps", when you hit the enter you will find the official site for the samsung and from there you can download trusted applications.

You need to have "Samsung Kies", it is an ultimate solution for samsung phones. It is a PC Software that you can use to connect your phone with your pc. It offers you many functios providing you various options between your PC and your phone. The applications for your phone can be downloaded by using Samsung Apps widget which is available in Samsung Kies, you can have a look on new updated applications in more convenient way. If you want to enjoy customised service then you have to become a member.

I think you do not need any online store kind of thing for any phones because there are several sites which offers you the latest games and applications for the mobile phones. As far as the nokia people they have their own site for the applications, i don't think so that the people around us they need it. If a person needs any application ar games they directly go to the web search and from their they go to any of the site and download their requirement. So, i don't think you need any kind of store for you samsung phone.

I am using samsung phone and as you suggested that you need a online store for samsung phones. I don't think that you need any kind of store for samsung phone. If i want any of the applications or games i mostly go to the gallary9 mobile site which is a good and trusted site. It offers you the latest updates for the applications. The things which you are getting on the official site of any brand they have it here and you can get it for free.

I am uisng "Samsung Kies" on my pc and it feels great to have it on my pc. I would like to give you some features of it.

Features of Samsung Kies:

1. Device Management
    With this feature you can synchronize you mobilephones data with the pc and you can edit or delete datas like phone nos, sms etc.

2. Content Management
    The multimedia files in various formats can be played or edited on your pc.

3. Web Posting
    The image and video files can be easily posted on web.

4. Drag & Drop
    This featuresofers you to transfer your data by using the mouse drag & drop.