Thread: Wi-Fi issue of the HTC S710 Mobile phone

Wi-Fi issue of the HTC S710 Mobile phone

I am having the HTC S710 mobile phone which has the Windows operating system and i am facing the some problem with the Wi-Fi (also known as the WLAN) of HTC S710 mobile phone. I am not able to connect to the wireless networks available using the WLAN of this HTC S710 mobile phone. I have the wireless router at my place but that network is not shown in the list of the of the available wireless networks in mobile phone. How can i resolve the Wi-Fi issue of the HTC S710 Mobile phone.

Re: Wi-Fi issue of the HTC S710 Mobile phone

You are having the HTC S710 Mobile phone and you are facing the problem with the WLAN means the Wi-Fi connectivity of this mobile phone. You are not able to connect to the wireless network available at your home as the name of the wireless network is not shown in your mobile phones list. There can be many reasons possible for getting this type of the problem. It is possible that the settings in your mobile is not proper which is causing this problem.

Many times this type of the connection problem with the Wireless networks happens due to the very common settings problem. So i will advice you to check all the settings which leads to the WiFi in your mobile phone. If you are not so much of the technical person then i will suggest you to refer the user guide of your HTC S710 Mobile phone for setting up the WiFi setup in your mobile phone.

First of all i will suggest you to make sure about the the wireless network that you are having at your home has the visibility mode turned on.So if the visibility mode of the wireless network at your home has been set to the hidden then remove the hidden visibility and set it to available for the other devices for connecting. I am trying to say that you have set the visibility mode of the wireless networks shown to all. If it is hidden then you will not be able to see and connect to the wireless network in your HTC S710 Mobile phone. So set the visibility mode of the networks as shown to all. This will resolve the problem.

I think you can easily connect to the wireless networks availabe it the wireless network is hidden also using the WiFi also known as the WLAN of the HTC S710 Mobile Phone and also with any WLAN enabled mobile phone. Search for the Wireless networks and the network that you want is not in the list of available networks and it is hidden then select the options from the left corner and select the "show hidden networks". Now you can see and connect all the hidden wireless networks on your HTC S710 Mobile Phone.