Thread: Guide me about Motorola Brute i680 (Sprint)

Guide me about Motorola Brute i680 (Sprint)

hi
    actually i want to purchased a Motorola cellphone.Actbually i want to give it to my sister as gift.I choose one cellphone,which is Motorola Brute i680,but i don't have any information about that,please anyone tell me that is that better or not as well as tell me whole information regards to that.Guide me about that cell phone as soon as possible

Re: Guide me about Motorola Brute i680 (Sprint)

The Motorola Brute i680 is a most beautiful mobile system available in market.The Motorola Brute i680 is a such a new type of device where used the companies Nextel Direct Connect network.It work as military specification like for high and low temperatures as well as low pressure same as dust and salt fog.This is something like digital camera as well as digital player.The width of that system which is 2.1 in as well as depth is around 1 in.Height of that system is nearly 3.9 in.Means like Fire Department. “During an emergency,we depend on rugged devices,like Motorola Brute,that can withstand extreme conditions,and offer instant communications. This combination is the cornerstone of effectively managing a crisis.

The new Motorola Brute can be purchased from Sprint with Nextel Direct Connect calling plans,the wireless carrier states.The price of that type of modal is around 119.99$,you can use that type of system everywhere because it is Dust proof,Shockproof, Weatherproof.There are so many advantages of that modal that why the bottom line of that system is also attractive like it's not pretty piece but the call quality delivery as well as its fabulous design should withstand the elements.make sure that there has miss out the back button as well as camera shutter so it is a risky in some angle of point,in that piece jack of headset is 2.5 mm so the quality of photos also forgettable.

The Motorola Brute i680 has so many features like it has also vibrant mode ,it include some messaging service as well as it has also some ordinary function like speaker phone ,it has also alarm clock as well as datebook.There are are some different and important features also available in that modal like blue tooth function,an application manager as well as USB mass storage there are also some pc syncing.There are also some GPS application and you have access to Sprint's TeleNav service for real-time directions and local search. The external display is a bit bigger than a postage stamp, but it supports 65,000 colors (160x120 pixels).

There are three types of language included in that modal like Spanish ,french and English.The resolution of that nodal which is 2 megapixel which gives the more better picture quality than other modal.There are extra additional features for that modal which is push to talk mode.As well as the service provider of that modal which is spirit nextel.Nextel Direct Connect from Sprint is an invaluable tool for public safety,” said Fire Chief Charles Werner, Charlottesville (Va.), Fire Department. “During an emergency.The price of that modal is nearby 119.99$.you can also go to www.gsmarena.com web site for more details.