Thread: How do I synchronize song lyrics with a music file

How do I synchronize song lyrics with a music file

hi friend
    i just purchased digital music player which is 850 MP.It also supported to windows vista which i am using my system.Actually i want to transfer the playlist to a digital music player but for that issue,i want to synchronize the playlist but i am not really aware about how do i synchronize song lyrics with a music file,so any body tell me how do I synchronize song lyrics with a music file?

Re: How do I synchronize song lyrics with a music file

850 MP,it is a mp3 player.It's light weight capacity,compact size as well as design so it is easily carry from one place to other place.This type of 850 MP is design for the listening music,viewing video as well as viewing photo's while on the go.It Real Time Clock (RTC) displays local and world time.This type of system require some different type of operating system like Microsoft windows xp,windows 2000 as well as windows vista.When you want to transfer the playlist to a digital music player that time,you can Synchronize the music files and play lists to your digital music player in Windows Media Player.
    Last edited by Barclay; 11-02-2010 at 02:25 AM.

When you want to synchronize song lyrics with a music file that time firstly all images and software screen shots are the copyright of Winamp.Then prepare the song lyrics text file after that you can Install Winamp`s lyrics plug-in from this website http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details/7873 ,nthen in file menu select lyrics option after that new panel add to winamp then in setting icon select "Edit Lyric" option.then select all lyrics and paste to Winamp Lyrics window.Then arrange setting and time stamp.Finally Save the .LRC file and the music file with the same name and in the same folder.

It has not only MP3 but also WMA as well as WAV music files available.In that system USB flash drive capabilities for data transfer and storage.Use http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details/7873 website for installation of Winamp`s lyrics plug-in.then ctrl+Y after that for the selection of lyrics option press ctrl+L after that select all lyrics then paste lyrics arrangement go to setting and press ctrl+D after that synchronize lyrics text as text wise,finally Save the .LRC file and the music file with the same name and in the same folder.As well as it has Recordable FM Radio with 20 station presets.
    Last edited by Tomaz; 11-02-2010 at 02:47 AM.

When you want to synchronize song lyrics with a music file when you edit the lyrics for the adding then once your .LRC file save after that next time you play the track the song lyrics will be displayed on the screen,Make sure that whenever you can synchronize the music files and play lists to your digital music player in Windows Media Player then you can transfer the playlist to a digital music player.

Hello Friends,

Recently i have brought a Transcend MP850 4gb Audio/video player. While playing the audio songs i cannot play the specific songs. I can play the entire lists. Why is it so? Can anyone help?
    2) Also i Can i create playlist in this?

Pl i need your help.