Thread: Problem with Iphone voicemail notification

Problem with Iphone voicemail notification

Hi

I have Iphone 3gs, I have a problem with voice mail. That buttons doesn't work. I don't get the red badge indicator that say's voicemail is waiting os a txt message from my At&t. Anyways, what should I do to make it work ??? How should I solve my problem with Iphone voicemail notification ??

Re: Problem with Iphone voicemail notification

Use iTunes to update your iPhone and install the latest version of the software. Make sure your network connection is good. You can check if you can make and receive calls. Try to call your home phone number on your iPhone to make sure that your mail is properly configured. If this does not work, try removing and reinserting the SIM card.

Have you configured Iphone voicemail notification setting correctly ??After activating your iPhone, do not forget to configure the visual voice mail to receive notifications when you receive new voice messages. Select Phone> Messaging, then follow the instructions on the screen. Version 1.1.3 or later version of the iPhone software avoids this problem.

If when you first access your voicemail or after you update the iPhone software 2.0 or later, you can not access your mail or to set up or if you experience any of the following symptoms: - When you tap Phone> Messaging, Connect connect to Voice mail screen appears or When you tap and hold your finger on the button "1" for more than 2 seconds on Phone> Keypad, no connection to your messaging is established.

To get rid of the red button you need to leave your phone voicemail from another phone. Once the voice mail is reached than the red dot disappears. If you turn the phone off and get the red button and you have to leave yourself another voicemail. There is an indication on the main screen, there is a little red circle icon appears on the phone when a missed call / waiting voice mail, with the number of essential elements. The only way to see if, the display is On.