Thread: Samsung Omnia Qwerty B7610 Sim card shutdown

Samsung Omnia Qwerty B7610 Sim card shutdown

I am using the Samsung Omnia Qwerty B7610 Pro since last two months. I love this phone very much. The problem which bothers me very much is that when i keep the phone as it for sometime like an hour and when i unlock it then it disconnects my sim card that's why i have to reconnect my phone again. Please help me to solve Samsung Omnia Qwerty B7610 SIM card shutdown problem. help me please...
    Last edited by Welsh; 10-02-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Re: Samsung Omnia Qwerty B7610 Sim card shutdown

Apparently seems as you are having problems with your samsung omnia qwerty battery. In order to help you in a much better way can you tell me what bettery settings do you prefer and have you tried a different battery and checked whether the problem exists or not after replacing the battery.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thanks a lot for replying me as you asked about the battery settings. let me tell you i usually prefer is Batterysupply Alway's leave the device on, even during inactivity. Because my job profile requires me to be connected 24 hours. Changing the samsung battery does not help me to solve this problem any other ideas.

Most probably it appears as your are not using the same simcard which came along the samsung omnia qwerty. It appears as your having problems with your phone simcard the sim card you might be using may nit be compatible with the samsung qwerty phone. It is always recommended to use the same simcard which comes along with the phone to avoid such problems

Yeah i am using a different sim card with the Omnia Qwerty B7610 I am using the different sim card from a different service provider which will be ending in the month of may till then i will have to use the same simcard please help me so that i can use this card till May till i do not replace it with the original simcard.

I think that your samsung omnia qwerty B7610 may have been corrupted and hence you must the take the back up of all your phone data and try to reset the phone to its original state in order to remove all unwanted application which is causing all these problems. If this does not solve your problem then check with your service provider whether there is any ROM update available. Else tell the service provider to change the sim card with a clone of all your data may your sim card has been damaged.

billu Guest

If you need unlock code you can get the unlock code here It provides unlock code and instructions....With the help of this you can unlock easily...