Thread: Touchscreen not working of Samsung Corby Plus Mobile

Touchscreen not working of Samsung Corby Plus Mobile

Hello friends , I am having the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone . I have purchased this mobile phone just one month ago. Now when yesterday i was trying to use the mobile phone the touchscreen was not working of this samsung mobile phone. As you people know about this cell phone, This mobile phone has the full QWERTY Keypad. So i am not able to use this cellphone by the touchscreen. So as the touchscreen not working of Samsung Corby Plus Mobile , i want to know tha how can i resolve this issue?

Re: Touchscreen not working of Samsung Corby Plus Mobile

You are having the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile Touchscreen mobile phone which you have bought only one month before. Now the touchscreen of this cell phone is not working. Some times this happens when you install the new software or some other things in your mobile. The touch function of the cell phone does not responds for the few time. To solve this problem very simple idea is to reboot/restart the mobile phone. Like sometimes your computer hangs in between and you have to restart it. The same situation is here with you. Restarting the cell phone will stop the problem of the touchscreen of the mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you have dropped your Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone and after that this touchscreen issue has been started with your cell phone then there is a possibility that the some hardware part of your cell phone has been damaged due to this. Take you cell phone to the Samsung service center they will tell you the problem and repair you cell phone properly. If the hardware of your cell phone is damaged then they will charge you for the repairing or replacing the damaged part of the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If this problem has arrived without any damage to your cell phone then this is the major software issue of the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone. Some file or may be the software of the touchscreen feature of your Samsung mobile is corrupted. That is the reason why the touchscreen of your mobile phone is not working. Take your mobile phone to the shop from where you have bought this problem. They will solve your problem without charging anything if your cell phone is in the warranty period. In your case the cell phone is only the one month old.

If you have updated the Software or may be the operating system of the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone and this problem is started after that, then the software application which you have installed in your mobile is not working or it is not installed properly in your mobile phone. Remove that software from your mobile phone. If you are not able to do it by yourself then contact to the Samsung service center for resolving this issue.

If all the possible things you have tried for solving the touchscreen problem of the Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone and you are not able to solve then it is clear that the Operating System of your Samsung Corby Plus Mobile phone is totally corrupted. You need to Flash the cell phone. Flashing means that your cell phone will be totally formatted and OS will be reinstalled in it. This is the last thing that you can try to solve the problem of your cell phone. But don't worry this solves each and every problem of the cell phones.

hello friends,

I purchased a new corby plus few days back i have a problem of image display like i have copied my photos from my PC to my phone some of them are of .JPG extension and some of .jpg but the .JPG extension imagges are not being dispalyed and when i edit it it says "dimesion unknown" for that image . I tried to rename .JPG tp .jpg but still same problem .

* sorry for posting here as i an mew to this site i dont know where to post a new thread from.
    Can anyone help me out.
    thanks a lot in advance .

Naresh

Below is the solution to fix this issue:

• Open the image in an image editing program.
    • Save the image as a BMP.
    • Open the BMP file in an image editing program.
    • Save the image again as a JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
    • Upload the image to Constant Contact.
    • If the error reoccurs, repeat steps 1-3 and choose another file extension.

i.e. If resaving as a JPEG did not work, try it again as a PNG.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi buddy,

Thanks a lot for your reply but this didnt work , I tried what you mention and yes but if we reduce the width & height the images are displayed strange thing for corby plus where as same image with original size is displayed in corby(the normal one). Even we cannot have a full screen option in corby plus , the videos are also played in a small screen. there are a lot of disadvantages of corby plus . I some one ask me if he should buy coby plus then my reply would be no:

Thats true, Naresh. I also had a Corby Plus and it really depressed me with image display and video player. Even a image with 1021x850 is displayed like a small thumbnail in this mobile phone. I dont think there is any solution for this so i sold it. Well, you do one think. Try to convert your picture in png or any other format and than try. I should have tried the same

sad Re: Touchscreen not working of Samsung Corby Plus Mobile

i got my unit last summer,... just tonight, i took out my memory card and was about to transfer files to my lptop. the problem is, my phone seemingly turned off by itself and when i tried to turn it on, there wasn't any display at all. it would light up but there was a mere blank image on my screen. i can make still make calls (thanks to the shortcut). i can rcv calls and msgs as well, but i cant read my msgs..=(tragic...wt shall i do? help please..thank you..BTW, am i ryt if i'd say that it's a problm wth the lcd?

I think that this is the issue with the LCD but before that i will advise you to go with the hard reset of the device. Just perform the hard reset of the device and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. If this is not working for you then call Service Center and ask for help. I hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

idk wt the hard reset is...honestly=)...but i went to the shop where my dad purchased the unit...said they wud try to see wt the prob is...but they stl ndan authoriztion lttr and all those stuff...argh...tnx anyway...big help=)