Thread: Toshiba satellite A500-1 dead after bios update

Toshiba satellite A500-1 dead after bios update

I have purchased a new Toshiba satellite A500-1GP laptop a month ago. Well it has a Windows 7 pro 64bit which is already installed in the same and also there was Toshiba support software installed on it and was properly configured automatically searches for and installs critical patches and updates. Last Sunday this magnificent bit of software recommended a "serious update" which was nothing but the bios update and after the update the same was not starting up and it was almost dead. So please help me in this case and let me know what went wrong here what I need to do to solve the issue.

Re: Toshiba satellite A500-1 dead after bios update

The first thing that want to tell you here is that just see whether the laptop is perfectly charged or not and if it is not and to do the same you have to just plug in the charger and then let the system get fully charge and once the laptop is charged then you will definitely get the proper response from the laptop and also it will run smoothly. I am sure doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue here and then you can automatically get the control back on the laptop.

The bios files are not automatically updated BIOS, but extract the files to download files, then provide the option to create a boot disk to floppy auto flash, create a boot CD free flash , to flash from within Windows, or the instructions of some of the later do not have disk option. The user must manually select one of these options so there is no possibility that they would do something we are not aware. As for the recovery option, the only way is to try them. I hope that this will definitely allow you to solve the issue.

I used the BIOS setup and my laptop has is the same as the installer. I'm not sure what else to try. The only difference is that the usefulness of the fundamental principles of HP. This is also what might be causing the problem. The reason this happened is because my CMOS was bad and the way this board is made, the CMOS battery is soldered into existence. I am sure that the same thing must be happened with you and that is the reason you are unable to get any response.

According to me the battery of the laptop that you are using is causing you the issue. Because several times I have seen that the laptop is ok but due to the battery damage it won’t start and we think that the laptop have some serious issue but I think that you have to first see whether in your locality anyone using the same laptop and if it is the same then you have to take that laptops battery and then replace it with yours. I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue and no other issue regarding the system will arise.