Thread: Toshiba laptop or MSI laptop

Toshiba laptop or MSI laptop

I am about to buy a fairly basic laptop budget between 25 to 30 thousand Indian rupees, not particularly expected to play on, and have a little trouble in the final choice. I hesitate between several models and would love to have your opinion on that. I have kept MSI and Toshiba because from what I have read, they are reliable, accurate and guaranteed with it etc but are open to other suggestions. Please help me out in this case with the experience that you people and the help me in selecting the best in the business.

Re: Toshiba laptop or MSI laptop

I just wanted to share my experience about it. I have dealt with several brands of laptops that I recommended to close so I could follow them closely. In particular, I bought 3 Toshiba Satellite L500 that comes in your choice one of them was a real shock treatment: multiple trips of several hours, dust, overheating due to operation on a quilt, bumper diverse and even a little liquid; results after 4 years still works even if slowdowns at startup. I was frankly impressed by the quality of manufacture and ruggedness. But still I want you to go with MSI and then you will definitely experience the best of it.

Well can I suggest one of the best but rather than Toshiba and MSI in fact I want you to just go with the acre laptops which are emerging on high these days. Acer offers Laptop configuration with biggest competition for the same price, but at the cost of reliability. Acer is looking much less than other brands in terms of build quality. I am sure that if you will go with it then you will experience the best quality of laptops that you have ever seen

Well if you will ask me then the Toshiba laptops are really not bad at low cost of money, I have one I bought two months after a friend, and still nothing to report, it still works fine. No internal problem, if a problem outside the slab and finish are quality. Plus it seems like Asus who bought the Toshiba Laptop branch, so the quality should not tested personally so I think Toshiba will not be a bad deal for you in fact it will provide you all the best quality of service which is oftenly done by MSI.

If you will ask me then I really want you to just see whether the laptop that you are going to buy is fulfilling your requirements or not and if yes then whether the same is in your budget or not. These two aspects are very much important where the users generally compromises a lot. I am sure that you are also going through one of these. So what I want you to do here is that always see which is best performance don’t try and go for the looks and the feel. I am sure that both of them are fine manufacturers of laptop and will serve you the best only.