Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia 6300 gives "Null Pointer" error message

Portable Devices

Old 08-02-2010

Nokia 6300 gives "Null Pointer" error message

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. Last night I download Snake3 game in my mobile. Today when I tried to open that game, my mobile gives "Null Pointer" error message. I don't know what happened to my mobile. I don't know why Nokia 6300 gives "Null Pointer" error message. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Last edited by Nadiaa : 08-02-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-02-2010

Re: Nokia 6300 gives "Null Pointer" error message

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your that game and that's why you are getting such type of error message. In this case delete that game from your mobile and again download same game from another web site. Now install new game in your mobile and start that game. This time you will not any problem.
Old 08-02-2010

From your information it seems that there is some differences between mobile phone models and their Java support and that's why you are getting such type of error message. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case try to download only those game which are compatible with your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.
Old 08-02-2010

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of error message. In this case try to update your mobile. It is very easy process. If you don't know how to update your mobile then use following steps.
first unlock your mobile and type *#0000# -> now look out for new updates -> if new update is available then download and install it in your mobile.
Old 08-02-2010

I also had the same problem. I tried various method. I reset mobile, I restart my mobile but none of them worked out. Then one of my friend said me to repair mobile. After this I repair my mobile and after that I don't have any problem. I think you also repair your mobile to fix this problem. Just contact your nearest nokia service center to fix this problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,