Thread: Touchpad issue of the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook

Touchpad issue of the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook

I am having the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook and i am facing the touchpad issue with HP Pavilion dm3 notebook. The touchpad is not working of this notebook. I am not able to figure out the problem because of which this touchpad issue is occurring. Hope that you people will be able to solve this problem. So i am here to get the help from you technical people.

Re: Touchpad issue of the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook

You are having the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook and you are facing the problem with the touchpad with this notebook. The touchpad is not working of this notebook. So you are using the USB mouse for using this HP notebook. There can be many possibilities of getting touchpad issue with the notebooks. The very first reason can be the freezing issue of the touchpad.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of all make sure that you have installed the driver software of this touchpad of your HP Pavilion dm3 notebook. If not then this is because of the driver software issue. You will need to install the driver software for this hardware in your notebook because every hardware requires the software to rum or operate properly. Installing the driver software will resolve the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can install the driver software for the touchpad of the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook from the drive disc that is provided with the HP notebook itself at the time of the purchasing so that this touchpad of your HP notebook will work properly. Insert the driver software disc in the Rom of the notebook and install the touchpad driver software.

If you are not having the drivers software disc of this HP Pavilion dm3 notebook then you can download and install the drive software for the touchpad of this notebook from the website of the HP according to the operating system that you are using in your HP notebook or you can also update the driver of this touchpad from the device manager of your HP notebook.

If you have installed the proper driver software for the touchpad of the HP Pavilion dm3 notebook and then also the touchpad is not working of this notebook then it may be possible that the touchpad of your notebook is not enabled meaning that it is disabled from the device manager of the HP notebook. You can go to the device manager and enable this again. By doing this the touchpad issue will be resolved.