Thread: PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera Details

PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera Details

Hello guys i am looking forward for buying the new digital camera as i am not having any digital camera. I don't know much about the selection of the digital cameras so i need help from you guys. I have selected the PENTAX Optio I-10 digital camera and i want to know know that this digital camera is good or not. And also provide me all the details of PENTAX Optio I-10 digital camera.

Re: PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera Details

You want to purchase the new digital camera for yourself and you have select one of the latest digital camera launched in the market by the PENTAX. As you dont know much about the digital camera so you want help in the selection of the digital camera for you. You have chosen the PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera for purchasing and wanted to know the details of this and our review about this digital camera.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera is very classic looking and very stylish. This digital camera has the very slim design and the form factor. Which looks stunning. This Pentax digital camera has the 12.1 megapixels camera lens and has the 5X wide angle optical zooming. This digital camera has the 2.7" LCD screen which has the 16:9 wide screen ratio. So according to me you can go for this digital camera without any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Features of the PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera.

• A wide angle, 5X optical zoom lens (28-140mm equivalent) is ideal for a wide range of subjects, large and small, near or far.
    • The high resolution 12.1 megapixel sensor ensures outstanding detail for printing, while providing plenty of pixels for extensive image cropping.
    • The large 2.7 inch LCD screen features a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, giving a cinematic feel to video or still image capture.
    • Beautiful, classic styling in an slim design provides a unique look in a modern digital compact camera.
    • Triple Shake Reduction technology includes a mechanical sensor-shift mechanism, digital Pixel Track SR, and Movie SR, for sharp images, even in the most challenging lighting conditions.
    • Capture beautiful portraits with fast Face Detection, Smile Capture, Blink Detection, and processing modes for outstanding skin tone rendering and image composition.
    • The PENTAX Auto Picture mode takes the guesswork out of photography by analyzing the scene and setting the best corresponding shooting mode.
    • Capture images remotely with infrared remote control capabilities.

Technical specification of the PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera.
    1. LCD/Viewfinder:LCD screen: 2.7” TFT color LCD
    2. Interfaces: Ports: USB 2.0 hi-speed, AV out Video out: NTSC, PAL Printer interfaces: n/a
    3. Storage Media:Internal memory: 26.7 MB Removable memory: SD, SDHC
    4. Timing:
    5. File Formats: Still: JPG (EXIF 2.2), DCF 2.0, DPOF, Print Image Matching III Movie (compression): AVI (Motion JPG) w Sound Sound: WAV (PCM), monaural
    6. Image Stabilization
    7. White Balance
    8. Multiple Capture Modes
    9. ISO Sensitivity
    10. Shutter
    11. Drive Modes

Now you are having all the details about the PENTAX Optio I-10 Black Digital Camera if you liked it then you can go for it and if dont like it then you are having many options available from the Pentax other than this digital camera.
    • Optio H90 Black
    • Optio E90 Black
    • Optio WS80 Black and Orange
    • Optio P80 Black
    • Optio E80 Silver
    • Optio W80 - Azure Blue