Thread: When Nokia 5233 mobile is launching in India?

When Nokia 5233 mobile is launching in India?

I want to buy a mobile phone that is having the range from the 7k to 10k with good feature so i have come up with the one Nokia device which are having the same satisfying my need. But the problem is that it is not yet launched in India. I have got the news about it on Internet. But don't know When Nokia 5233 mobile is launching in India?. So if any one have idea about the release of the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance

Re: When Nokia 5233 mobile is launching in India?

This phone has been released on the India by the 7th of the February. This device is just little bit different from the Nokia 5230. Both are having the same feature but some of the content are missing from the Nokia 5233 like the 3G and Wifi connectivity. This is 2G phone with the lots of feature. The phone is also suitable for your pocket as it is having the starting price as the 7800 Rs . S now you can enjoy it by buying as you are waiting for the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Nokia 5233 having the all the feature which has been seen in the Nokia 5230 with the full screen touch ability, display of 3.2 inch having the 16.7 million colors, phone memory is 70 MB and can be expandable up to 16 GB. And one more feature that will liked by the music lover that is 33 hrs music playback time. This are having the 3.5 mm audio jack with the 2 megapixel camera with 3x digital zoom. The camera must be the very low but with this cost you can get this only.

The Nokia 5233 is not having the software compatibility issue as it supports all the downloadable software which is compatible with the 5800 is also compatible with this phone but their are some exception with this also GPS related application will create some issue if used with the same. So get it as you like it. This also known as the Music phone as it is having the long play back time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Nokia Ovi Player is an easy-to-use software that helps you manage your music collection. It automatically imports the compatible music files already saved on your PC. With all your music in one place you can create playlists, rip and burn CDs, and view or edit track information. You can transfer music between your mobile and PC (and vice versa) so you can listen to the music you choose, whenever and wherever you want.

I have also looking for the same as i have heard about it so from that i been waiting for the release of this on India and finally it is released yesterday on the India. This phone is available in all the Nokia outlet. So if you have the low budget and want to enjoy phone with the great feature with the touch screen ability then this one is the best for you. As Nokia is only reliable in Indian Market. Thanks