Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need help on Fujifilm above 10 megapixel camera

Portable Devices

Old 07-02-2010

Exclamation Need help on Fujifilm above 10 megapixel camera

Hi all,

Recently my old digital camera that was from Sony is lost, I like that camera very much, but that camera is only 5 megapixel .Now i want to purchase above 10 mega pixel camera. I search on local market and found fujifilm is very cheap product in camera. I want to know that fujifilm have any 10 MP camera. Please provide information. Thank you .

Old 07-02-2010

Recently FujiFilm has start on a new high-end digital camera called Fujifilm FinePix HS10. Fujifilm FinePix HS10 D-SLR-styled digital camera former claimed as the world’s first compact camera with high-speed 10.3 megapixel Back Side Illuminated CMOS image sensor plus Fujinon 30x optical zoom with the compliance and appearance of D-SLR system in a particular compact camera. Best of luck.
Old 07-02-2010

Re: Need help on Fujifilm above 10 megapixel camera

I have also purchase last week this camera last week, it have 3.0-inch sloping color LCD screen with Eye Sensor and Electronic Viewfinder I also found new BSI CMOS technology that capture high quality images, better low light sensitivity and faster presentation. It is Fujinon 30x physical wide-telephoto zoom lens with complicated photographic controls and advanced functionality with Triple Image steady technology to become stable image quality. Buy it.
Old 07-02-2010

Fujifilm FinePix HS10 digital camera will be complete available with $500. It has Full HD 1080p movie recording mode by stereo sound. It perform constant 7-frame with 10MegaPixel camera shooting mode at 10fps. It have very easy to use that have easy command buttons for easier camera access. It is also compatible that dimension is 5.1 (W) x 3.6 (H) x 5.0 (D) inches and weights 22.4 ounces. It is great combination with full clarity and compatibility. Best of luck.
Old 07-02-2010

Re: Need help on Fujifilm above 10 megapixel camera

New Fuji film camera has Best Frame Capture Mode. I like this camera Because of this. With this mode, you be able to half-press the shutter button and the HS10 will start to evidence photos. After that, when the particular moment happens, all you to do is fully press the shutter button and the camera will detain that shot and the 7 preceding shots, It will make sure that you will have every moment of the action recorded, and give you the chance to select whichever was the best shot. Check the review.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,