Thread: Touchscreen not working of Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera

Touchscreen not working of Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera

I am having the Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera which has the touchscreen feature but the problem which i am facing with this digital camera is that the touchscreen of Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera is not working. I dont know how this happened. I dont have very much knowledge about the gadgets so not able to solve the problem by myself. I need solution for this issue from you guys.

Re: Touchscreen not working of Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera

You are having the Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera and this is one of the fewest digital camera which have the touchscreen feature available in the market. But the problem is that the touchscreen of this Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera is not working. so it is not very easy to provide the solution for this problem because there can be many reasons for this problem. I will advice you to restart the digital camera if this is some software error then it will be solved by rebooting.

If the touchscreen of the Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera is not working all of the suddenly without the any possible reasons and without any physical damage. Then this is the simple software error of your digital camera. Resarting will solve this issue and if it doesn't fix then run the factory settings in your digital camera. This will solve all the software error of your digital camera related to Operating system. Some times this solves the problems.

If the screen of your digital camera is damaged due to falling or may be some other reasons and as result of that the touchscreen of the digital camera is not working. So you need to change the screen of the Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera because the touch sensitivity of the current damaged screen is lost. So changing the screen of the digital camera will solve this problem. Take your digital camera to the certified Sony service centers. They will change the screen of the digital camera.

You are having the Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera and the touchscreen of this digital camera is not working from last some time. The reason for this can be possibly some hardware problem in this Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera. Might be this camera is fallen down somewhere and after that some hardware part of the digital camera got damaged. As a result of this the touchscreen function of your device is not working. I will suggest you to take your digital camera to the Nikon service center. They will resolve this problem.
    Last edited by Ernest; 06-02-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Take your Nikon Coolpix S70 digital camera to the Digital camera repairing expert for the repairing purpose. They will identify the exact problem of the touchscreen of your digital camera. According to that they will tell you what is the problem of your digital camera. If your digital camera is in the warranty period then you should contact to the official service center of the Nikon about this problem. It is always better to go to the manufacturers (Nikon) service center rather than going to the local service centers.