Thread: Webcam issue of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook

Webcam issue of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook

I am having the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook and i am facing the Webcam issue with the webcam of this netbook. The webcam of this netbook was working properly but from past few days it is not working. This netbook has the Genuine Windows XP Home Edition operating system. So how can i resolve the webcam issue of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook.

Re: Webcam issue of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook

You are having the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook and you are having and facing the webcam problem with this Acer Aspire One 751h netbook from past few days. You are not able to solve this problem by yourself. So i think this may be some settings problem of the webcam in your notebook. Go to the control panel and open the scanners and camera wizard. See the settings of the webcam from here and correct it if there is any problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think this webcam problem of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook is happening due to the driver software issue. I think the Driver software of the webcam of your netbook is not working that is why you are not able to use the webcam of this Acer Aspire One 751h netbook. So you should install the driver software again in your netbook this will solve the webcam issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can download the driver software of this webcam of the Acer Aspire One 751h netbook. Go to the website of the Acer and search for this netbook and download the compatible driver according to the Windows operating system that you are using in your system. You are having the Windows XP operating system then download the driver software for the Windows XP operating system.

I think this is not the issue of the driver software of the webcam of your Acer Aspire One 751h netbook. According to me the webcam of your netbook is not working because it is disabled from device manager of your netbook. To enable the webcam , go to the Device manager right click on the webcam and select enable option from there.

You have written that in your query, this webcam was working properly before and giving problem from last few days so i think that the system restore can solve this issue of the webcam of your Acer Aspire One 751h netbook properly. So restore the netbook to the date on which this webcam was working without any problem. This will resolve the webcam issue of your Acer Aspire One 751h netbook.