Thread: Keyboard and mouse freezes of Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop

Keyboard and mouse freezes of Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop

I am having the Acer Aspire 4736Z which comes with the Windows Vista Home premium operating system and recently i have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from the Windows 7 to the Windows 7 operating system. The operating system got installed properly but after two days the laptops keyboard and mouse started freezing of Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop after the startup of the laptop..

Re: Keyboard and mouse freezes of Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop

You are having the Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop and the problem that you are facing with this laptop is that the keyboard and the USB mouse that you are using with this laptop freezes after the startup of the laptop. So i think this is because of many processes are running in your system. So i will advice you to close all the unnecessary process at the startup of this laptop. After that this problem will be resolved.

You are having the Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop which comes preloaded with the Windows Vista operating system and you have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and after that the issue of Keyboard and mouse freezing started in your laptop. So i think there is some problem happened in the installation of the Windows 7 operating system. May be the reinstallation of the Windows 7 can fix this issue.

You have installed the Windows 7 operating system in this Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop and after that the issue of the keyboard and the mouse freezing started in your laptop. So i think this laptop does not have the required hardware configuration for installing the Windows 7 operating system. So first of all i will suggest you to check that your system is compatible for installing the Windows 7 operating system or not. You can check this from the website of the Microsoft.

I will suggest you to reinstall the Windows 7 operating system in your Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop because this problem clearly corresponds to the Windows 7 operating system previous installation. Make sure that you are having the proper licensed copy of the Windows 7 operating system. I will advice you, not to use the pirated version of the Windows 7 operating system because this can damage the system.

If the reinstallation of the Windows 7 operating system also does not able to fix this keyboard and the mouse freezing issue of the Acer Aspire 4736Z laptop then i will advice you to again install the Windows Vista operating system in your laptop because your laptop was working properly without any problem with Windows Vista operating system.