Thread: Webcam issue of Acer Aspire 7520 notebook

Webcam issue of Acer Aspire 7520 notebook

I am having the Acer Aspire 7520 notebook and i am facing the problem with the webcam of this Acer notebook from last one month. The Webcam of this notebook is not working and this webcam was working properly before without any problem. How can i solve the webcam issue of Acer Aspire 7520 notebook. Help me out in solving this problem. It very important for me.

Re: Webcam issue of Acer Aspire 7520 notebook

You are having the Acer Aspire 7520 notebook and there is the problem with the webcam of this notebook. The webcam of this notebook is not working from last one month and you are not able to figure out the problem of this webcam in your laptop. There can be many reason for the webcam not work in the notebooks or in the laptops. The very first issue can be the software. Install the proper software of the webcam in your laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are having the driver disc then of the Acer Aspire 7520 notebook then insert it in the Rom of the notebook , install the driver software properly and after that reboot the notebook. If you are not having the driver disc compatible with the OS that you are using in this notebook then you can download and install from there.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You are saying that you are facing this webcam issue of the Acer Aspire 7520 notebook from last one month. Before that it was working properly without any problem. So i think the system restore can resolve this issue properly. So run the "system restore setting " in your notebook. After that the webcam will start work properly if it is not any hardware damage.

If the system restore does not solves the webcam issue of the Acer Aspire 7520 notebook then i think this is some other issue. First of all make sure that the webcam is enabled and it is detected by your notebook. Go to device manager of the notebook. Look for this webcam. Right click on it and select enabled. After that it will work properly.

If you have installed the new operating system by removing the old operating system and then this webcam issue has been started in your Acer Aspire 7520 notebook. Then i think this is either the driver software issue or this webcam will not work in the newer operating system that you have installed in your notebook. So contact to the service center for the support and help about this issue.