Thread: Smaller video format than 3gp for Star GT-S5233S

Smaller video format than 3gp for Star GT-S5233S

I bought a new Samsung Star GT-S5233S and its a great phone to use. It has 88mb of phone memory space, It is expandle to 8gb but i am using 2gb of micro sd memory card. I wanted to play big video files on this phone but cannot because it supports 3gp video format files and 3gp takes files take too much of memory on my memory card. So i have a problem with the 3gp format because with this file i cannot play big videos like movies on my phone. I wanted to know that is there any file format smaller than 3gp so that it doesn't take too much of memory of my phone.

Re: Smaller video format than 3gp for Star GT-S5233S

From my point of view there is no other formats lower or smaller than 3gp format. Its great that this 3gp format supports most of the mobile phones beacuse its the smaller video format and it dosen't require too much of space in te mobile. If you want to see big video files in smaller format than its not possible that you are searching for. There is only one way that, you have to compress the video file which reduces the resolution of it, but the quality will be reduced.

I'll suggest you "Kate's Video Toolkit"
    Its a all in one solution for video/audio files. It convert, cut, join, mix and also you can apply effects. It supports most of the popular audio and video file formats like AVI, WMV, MOV , DIVX, ASF, 3GP, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD-PAL ,VCD-NTSC, SVCD-PAL, SVCD-NTSC, DVD-PAL, DVD-NTSC and other formats also. It provides a built-in-player with the help of that you can view or listen to the file before saving it, which also allows you to set the start and end points of portion of the file that you want to extract and convert. It allows you to change the frame size, frame aspect ratio and video and audio compression codec.

If you want the best quality of your 3gp files then here is the solution "Plato Video To 3GP Converter". It is a great converter which is powerful application that allows user to convert all the videos and movies that you want in your cell phone to 3gp video format with high speed and excellent video output quality. This tool supports file formats like avi, mpeg, flv, rm, divx, xvid, wmv, all other formats which can be converted to 3gp. It is the best and powerful program which allows you to convert your movies and videos to 3gp format with a great quality.

This is the best tools for the compression of video files i.e Super video converter. It allows you to compress your 3gp video files in great dvd quality. If you'll hunt for this software on the net, you will easily get. Once you found it install it on your desktop. During the process of installation, you will get some messages just ignore them. Once the Super C is installed, open Super C it will check some requirements which it needs, just press ok during the requirement checking. After that we have to compress our videos of 3GP format, just select “3GP” as the output format, MPEG4 for the video codec and AAC LC for the Audio codec. After that just click on the encode button.

It is purely 3GP File Compressor as it includes only mobile supported files. Is is also does the work of 3GP video compressor which compress 3GP video files to reduce the size of the file, and also compress other formats of videos to 3GP files to play it on your mobile phones. It is the most powerful 3GP converter plus compressor as well as it also does the work of 3GP editor. All 3GP videos formats are supported including 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GPP2.