Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are the features of Android 1.6

Portable Devices

Old 04-02-2010

What are the features of Android 1.6

I got a phone which is based on Android based softwares. I had found the phone working condition is much better. The thing which I want to know is that what are the features of this software. This is a second hand mobile and I want to run some specific a application on it. So I was just wondering and what a list of android 1.6 features.

Old 04-02-2010

Re: What are the features of Android 1.6

The features of Android 1.6, it is the latest version called Android 1.6. It is mainly introduce for the person who cannot see or they have the low vision. It is a accessibility features designed for them. It has a in build screen reader and also have the text to speech. It is very possible and easy to use this application in the Android.
Old 04-02-2010

The Android which is a powered devices and with the Android 1.6 it has include a future software versions which will have a following accessibility enhancements. The Text to speech has a collection with the platform of the Android. This platform is based on the English. And the standardized Text To Speech is a element of the Android SDK and this facilitate you to make a high-quality talking applications.
Old 04-02-2010

Starting with Android 1.6, the Android platform contain or have a group of easy to use convenience APIs that make it probable to generate convenience aids such as screen readers for the blind. Submission can basically make sure that the applications remain and will be useful blind and visually impaired users by ensuring that all parts of the user interface are available via the trackball; and all image organizes have connected textual meta data.
Old 04-02-2010

Numerous of these improvements are available via Android Market and are used very heavy. It has been made for our specific use. From this you can have the accessibility characteristics by going to Settings. While the web browser and browser-based submissions do not yet talk using these improvements, we are working on them for upcoming releases. Check out this Google Open Source Blog post for more information in sequence, and stay tuned to the eyes-free channel on YouTube for step-by-step demonstrations on configuring and using accessibility support on Android.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,