Thread: Getting ipod data back without restoring

Getting ipod data back without restoring

Hello everyone i am using an apple ipod touch since last few months. I would like to know whether there is any method to get the ipod data back. since i cannot restore my ipod also tell me the reason why i can't restore my ipod back and suggest me a way to get all my ipod's data back without restoring

Re: Getting ipod data back without restoring

Here you have not posted what is your actual problem that is whether you want to restore your data if yes then why have you mentioned without restoring the ipod i think you need to clear enough your thoughts so that one can help you and hence try to explain your problem in some more details.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Actually i am not getting what you are trying to ask here in this thread so i would request you to explain this problem in some more details so that i can implement in this problem and why are you not able to restore your ipod is there any problem with your ipod then rush to an apple service center.

I am really very thankful to all those who replied me since i was unable to restore the ipod touch whenever i do so. It always result in an error "Unable to retore" again and again. That's why i have asked to get back the data without restoring the ipod. please help me at your earliest. thanks in advance.

You are receiving the error message because you are missing something somewhere during the restoration of your ipod please follow the path which i have mentioned below.

1. If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.
    2. If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.

If you want to get back your ipod's data that too without restoring it. you need to use the third party software like the ipod data restore these softwares are designed in such a way that you can get all the erased file or corrupted file. Simply install this software on your system and then restore the ipod's data using the software.