Thread: Unable to enable Internet tethering on iPhone

Unable to enable Internet tethering on iPhone

Hi,

I have a jailbreak iphone 3G, I am unable to enable Internet tethering on iPhone. The problem is that internet tethering option to display in iPhone settings is not present. What should I do to enable Internet tethering on 3G iPhone ???

Re: Unable to enable Internet tethering on iPhone

It is unclear what the consequences of the use of immobilization in this way will your monthly bill from AT & T, so has the care of their own. It is at least nice to know that if I can use in an emergency if necessary. Hopefully AT & T will be updated soon with other providers and establish an advantage of this functionality. To enable Internet tethering on iPhone, Go to Settings > General > Network > Internet Tethering and turn it on.

I have tried the setting but I am not able to connect to my windows pc. iPhone not recognized in iTunes for Windows. What should I do now ??? Internet tethering is working on my iphone but not on my pc what to do ??? I have connected iphone via bluetooth .

When the Internet is set On, the iPhone will always be in the way of tying the Internet to connect your iPhone to your computer via USB. For example, if you connect iPhone to your computer to charge or sync with iTunes, the iPhone will be sharing your Internet connection with your computer unless you set Internet tethering OFF in Settings> General> Network. To see how much data you have sent and received on a tethered connection, tap Settings> General> use. Tethering of data usage is separate from your use of cellular network data on iPhone OS 3.1 or later.

You have to do is run a quick terminal command to enable the preference in iTunes, download an iPhone update , restore the iPhone. Ready to begin tightening, navigate over to Settings → General → Network → Internet tie on your iPhone and turn the switch set to "On".

In Windows, click the Bluetooth icon in the Notification area (system tray), select Show Bluetooth devices, select your iPhone name and click the Remove button. For those of you who do not know what restraints are basically lets you use your iPhone as a modem for Internet connection sharing with a computer.