Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2010

Want Cooliris for IPhone

I am having the IPhone and i want the Cooliris software for the IPhone. I want to know that can i use this in the IPhone that i am having. I have downloaded and using the Cooliris in my computer system and it is working very well. So i also want to use this in my IPhone for fast browsing of the images and the Videos on the internet in my IPhone. I hope you people will provide the information on this as soon as possible.
Old 02-02-2010

Re: Want Cooliris for IPhone

You are having the IPhone and you want the Cooliris software which can be used in the IPhone also. Well you are having and using the Cooliris software in your computer system by which you are able to browse the images and the videos faster than the normal speed on the internet using the browser. The Cooliris works with the Internet Explorer , Mozilla firefox and also with the Google chrome. But you want to use this in your IPhone.
Old 02-02-2010

The Cooliris is the very simple and the very fast and also the very stunning application for the browsing the photos and the videos on the internet using the browser on your desktop, laptop and also on the Mobile phones. You can very effortlessly scroll for the infinite "3D Wall" of your content without having to click page to page. For the channel surfing like the latest news, TV episodes, movies, and music videos and also for the socialnetworkin sites like the Facebook, Google Images, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Kodak Gallery, or any supported site.
Old 02-02-2010

Features of the Cooliris.
  • Search
  • Slideshows
  • Preferences
  • Sharing
  • Jump to Page
  • Maximize/Restore
  • Works with hundreds of sites
  • Channels: News & Entertainment
  • Local File Support
  • 3D Window Shopping.
  • Favorites
Old 02-02-2010

Now you can use the Cooliris in your mobile phones also and this is officially announced by the cooliris itself. But you can use this in only two cell phones. The apple IPhone and the Google Nexus One supports this. You are having the Apple IPhone then you can install this and use in your mobile phone without any problems. There is Cooliris 1.5 version is available for the Apple IPhone. You can download this application for your apple IPhone from the Apple APP Store.
Old 02-02-2010

Features of the Cooliris 1.5 for iPhone .
  • 5 Times faster
  • Full Twitter Support
  • Bing-Microsoft's brilliant new search engine.
  • Revolutionary User Interface
  • Twitter Integration
  • Search
  • Cooliris "Favorites"
  • Amazing Wallpapers
  • Media RSS feeds
  • News & Entertainment
  • I've got a Boombox

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , ,