Thread: CDA audio playback problem on Nokia N79 Mobile

CDA audio playback problem on Nokia N79 Mobile

I am NOKIA N79 mobile phone and i am having problem with the playback of the .cda audio file format with this mobile phone. I am having the Audio CD's and want to store them on this Nokia N79 mobile phone. So i copied the Audio CD on the computer and transferred it to the Nokia N79 mobile phone but the mobile was not able to play those .cda files. So how can i resolve the .CDA audio playback problem on Nokia N79 Mobile .

Re: CDA audio playback problem on Nokia N79 Mobile

You are having the Nokia N79 Mobile Phone and you are facing the problem of the audio playback problem of the file format .cda audio file and all other type of the audio files are working properly on this Nokia N79 Mobile phone. So let me tell you that the .cda audio file format is not supported by this mobile phones for the playback. However the WMA audio file format is supported by this mobile phone. So you cannot use the .cda audio files on this Nokia N79 Mobile Phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are having the many audio CDs and you want to add that songs on your mobile phone then you can copy those audio files or the songs. Because the WMA audio or the songs file format is supported by the Nokia N79 mobile phone properly for the playback. So insert the Audio CD in your computer system and copy the Audio CD songs in the WMA file format and transfer it to the mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can copy the Audio CDs songs in the WMA file format which is supported by the Nokia N79 mobile phone for the playback. For copying the audio files in the WMA format insert the Audio disc in the CD or the DVD rom , start the Windows media player and go to the RIP section. Copy the file and transfer them in the mobile phone. This is the easiest way to copy the CDs audio files in the WMA file format which can be played on the Mobile phones.

You are having the Audio file of the .cda file format which you want to transfer on the Nokia N79 mobile phone but the issue is that this file format is not supported by the Nokia N79 mobile phone . So you will have to convert those .cda audio file to the MP3 file format or some other audio file format which are supported by this mobile phone. You can download and install the audio converter software for converting the .cda file in the mp3 or some other formats in your computer system.

The software disc is provided with the Nokia N79 mobile phone for the transferring songs to your mobile phone to the file format which is supported by this mobile phone. The software is known as the Nokia Music Manager. Insert the installation disc and install that software in your computer system. Connect the mobile to your computer system. Transfer the songs that you want in your mobile phone. If that songs is not supported by your mobile phone then this software will convert those songs to the supported file format by this mobile phone.